World Cup 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS arse sucking pundits, wan kng all over them

We've just shat the feckn game away, you stupid feckin wankers

Disappointed for them, they looked very tired and shit their pants when Perisic scored. The squad lacks so much in terms of creativity and experience it’s no great surprise they lost the game in the way that they did.

Special mention for that monumentally shit free kick by Rashford just before full time.

Disappointed for them, they looked very tired and shit their pants when Perisic scored. The squad lacks so much in terms of creativity and experience it’s no great surprise they lost the game in the way that they did.

Special mention for that monumentally shit free kick by Rashford just before full time.

I feel for the players. But Southgate ****ed up here. Kane was ****ed, Alli was shit and we lacked mobility as soon as sterling went off at half time. We then throw Dier on to mix it up. Southgate will always be remembered for penalties and I'm amazed he wanted it to come that way again.

The Germans will win the dullest World Cup since 1962. The Russians will do **** all but their fans will kill someone (probably either English or Polish) England will find a way to embarrass themselves that even I haven't thought of & Belgium will fail to live up to their tiresome reputation of being better than we think. Again.

No.

I feel for the players. But Southgate ****ed up here. Kane was ****ed, Alli was shit and we lacked mobility as soon as sterling went off at half time. We then throw Dier on to mix it up. Southgate will always be remembered for penalties and I'm amazed he wanted it to come that way again.
I agree that Dier coming on felt like a massive kick in the bollocks. Not a good message to send. Thought Rose needed to come on a lot earlier too. Alli was on the pitch for far too long and Rashford coming on felt like one of those horrible predetermined substitutions (speculation obviously).

Germans written all over it.

No.

Look out Croatia imploding as they are primed for a public meltdown. Their fans are having a on going battle with the top brass in Croatian FA.Davor Suker and his master Zdravko Mamic have a puppet for a Manager Zlatko Dalic. Moderic dragged into this as he changed his testimony in Court to clear Mamic in a Fraud case. One bad result and it is goodnight Moscow as it will all kick off.

If the Croatian FA are paying fines,then they can't pocket the money as they say in Croatia!

No.

I agree that Dier coming on felt like a massive kick in the bollocks. Not a good message to send. Thought Rose needed to come on a lot earlier too. Alli was on the pitch for far too long and Rashford coming on felt like one of those horrible predetermined substitutions (speculation obviously).

Spot on sugartits

They were there for the taking in extra time. Croatia had bent over, but rather than giving them a shafting we decided to give them a little tickle of the fanny instead.

I’d be well annoyed living in England and having to endure the “****ing legends, for the lads, waistcoats innit” crew.

England ****ed up their best opportunity in a lifetime mainly because our Gareth absolutely shit himself.

My each way bet on Croatia is at least in.

Other than that - ****ing bollocky wank shit. We needed someone like Huth, to see us through the tie. We lacked nous.

In other news my goalscorer bet on Trippier netted 90 quid & my outright on Croatia is in good shape. As for England well we have to acknowledge improvement. They've now reached the point where it takes an above average team to knock them out of a tournament rather than complete shit. Thats a quantum leap really. Congrats Gareth, the CV now reads " can beat rubbish" So better than the last few England managers.

Obviously the correct substitution at that point in the game was Vardy rather than Rashford. You know, because if you're going to look to counter attack it really might be good to put on the best counter attacking striker in the country over the last 3 seasons. But of course Rashford plays for a lovely big club rather than some no-mark Midlands outfit. So everyone will let you off. Everyone will now get excited about the fabulous future we have with all these talented youngsters...just like they have been since 1974.

One shot on target. None from open play. **** off.

Pickford comes out of the tournament looking good.

The back three, for all the praise they got for looking a bit exotic on the ball, never really convinced in the somewhat important realm of actual defending. That said, Maguire will probably come out of it with an enhanced reputation among all the pundits and other fans who hadn't heard of him before because he doesn't play for a big club.

Trippier comes out of it looking good, Young did nothing and must now be finished at international level.

Henderson did better than expected but that's from a very low expectation base. Lingard was shite but he seems quite a limited player who gave his all so I'm not mad. Alli, on the back of a bad season with Spurs, was poor and has got work to do to get his career back on track and should definitely not be considered a shoe in for the first team unless he's able to find form at club level again.

Sterling was shit all tournament. Mahrez will oust him from his position at Man City with ease and hopefully somebody will step up and oust him from his England position as well. The success and failure of Harry Kane was summed up with his double miss in the first half. He's successful at scoring because he's extremely greedy, and he's a failure at winning trophies for the same reason. He then went missing in a way that only a spurs player can for the entire rest of the game.

They avoided abject embarrassment, and for that I'm thankful. But I'm not having this "they restored pride in the national team" crap. They only just beat Tunisia, Panama were so bad they don't count, they lost to Belgium, couldn't beat Colombia and lost to Croatia, a country of 4 million people. Only the Sweden result was remotely impressive, and even then, it's Sweden, so not really. We went out not to the first good team we played, but to the first not crap team we played, and it was only by pure luck of the draw that it wasn't until the semi final that we faced one.

In summary, entertaining tourney and a fun little ride but we're still a shit team and Southgate is still a shit manager. Them the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263