World cup 23rd June - part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
webbo, i doubled my 134 on italy yesterday, can i have it all on spain please?

that mean i'll only have 268 (potential winnings 314) to put on the france game rather than 322(pw 377).

you may be responsible for me losing 63 vCash webmeister. i hope you're proud. i'm a poor man. i only have one user account...................

Jeff said:
Because it takes too much work on my part to manually go in to the database and edit the records.

Just a suggestion - you could take 'manual' bets with funds owed and then credit/debit the respective accounts afterwards. Far less work involved than in abandoning yesterday's faux-pas.

bocadillo said:
Just a suggestion - you could take 'manual' bets with funds owed and then credit/debit the respective accounts afterwards. Far less work involved than in abandoning yesterday's faux-pas.

But I never was going to abandon yesterday's faux-pas, so it's not less work, it's more work than doing what I'm doing now.

The system has no interface to do anything other than add and settle events, there's no way for me to adjust anything, even totals, other than by going into the database and doing it manually, which is a long winded process. I don't have time to do that at the moment.

Everyone has had the chance to bet on this afternoon's matches. Everyone who's waiting for winnings from yesterday will be able to bet on tonight's matches.

Jeff said:
But I never was going to abandon yesterday's faux-pas, so it's not less work, it's more work than doing what I'm doing now.

The system has no interface to do anything other than add and settle events, there's no way for me to adjust anything, even totals, other than by going into the database and doing it manually, which is a long winded process. I don't have time to do that at the moment.

Everyone has had the chance to bet on this afternoon's matches. Everyone who's waiting for winnings from yesterday will be able to bet on tonight's matches.

And that's your final decision?

Any chance of settling yesterdays bets now the Spain match is over please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669