World Cup Second Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
fosseboy83 said:
they would be my second team too if they were in it, mams a paddy
Well that fookin explains it then , don't it

6fingers.jpg

Very thick skin, I go to the City of Leicester College so im used to the stick I get off of Indians & Pakistani's 4 being white. But it's all in good fun.

TomBmx5 said:
Very thick skin, I go to the City of Leicester College so im used to the stick I get off of Indians & Pakistani's 4 being white. But it's all in good fun.

Thats Racist you should report it to the school! :icon_redf

TomBmx5 said:

I went there, it was always a very racist school. Some of it was fun and you could have a laugh, but there was a 'gang' of people who used to beat up people for being white. But then you cant be racist to a white person!!!

It's a top school really. Did you know Mr Hutchinson, Mr Sarson or Mr Burden??? All still here tho old twits! Its my last day now then I've got Exam leave untill I return for A level.

TomBmx5 said:
It's a top school really. Did you know Mr Hutchinson, Mr Sarson or Mr Burden??? All still here tho old twits! Its my last day now then I've got Exam leave untill I return for A level.

Oh yes!!! I cant believe they are still there!!! Or that hutch and Sars came back. Sarson is teaching my little bro maths.

Lboro fox said:
Wheres steven when you need a liberal minded view!!!

i was racially abused for being white, i just pissed myself laughin that just brought more abuse, still find it funny that idiot try and big themselves up against someone cos of their colour

Lboro fox said:
I went there, it was always a very racist school. Some of it was fun and you could have a laugh, but there was a 'gang' of people who used to beat up people for being white. But then you cant be racist to a white person!!!

Well tomorrow, we have a semi-final in a five-a-side competition. My team (all white but one player) versus a team of muslims. The whole college will be against us and it will be tasty. There has been a history before.

The whole footy team went to South Leicestershire College for a game and two lads who play for the opposition tomorrow had been subbed off early. They went to our training rooms, they hide my mates jogging bottoms which had his mobile and car keys in and hide his two trainers. They claimed it wasnt them and someone came in to do but it was far too obivious. We played last year against in the final and that ended in a near-riot.

We will lose tomorrow, we only have 4 fit players. I am replacement keeper as well, keeper done his ligaments after a tackle against tomorrow's opposition in a kick-about, one players has got an infected leg and our captain bust his toe in a group name. One of our fit players has got an exam and it will be touch and go whether he plays. This plus not all the players know we are playing tomorrow due to this match being hastily arranged.

:icon_lol: Is Allerdyce your manager

OldGit said:
:icon_lol: Is Allerdyce your manager

No, unfortaunely not. The manager didnt persist with any punishment, he did us a favour as ref in the group stages of the 5 a-side, he sent off someone and waited till we scored an equaliser before blowing the final whistle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669