Worst case scenario alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've no idea whose wavelength I'm on. I'm thoroughly confused!

big house = cHATeau ??? Am I even warm? I fear not.

I've no idea whose wavelength I'm on. I'm thoroughly confused!

big house = cHATeau ??? Am I even warm? I fear not.
I assumed it was a chateau/chapeau reference that Boc was getting at, but he may have forgotten by now.

I'll win enough to be able to buy a adult sized Grimace costume if they sack Arteta....why haven't they sacked Arteta?

I'll win enough to be able to buy a adult sized Grimace costume if they sack Arteta....why haven't they sacked Arteta?

Imagine their EL progress was enough to keep him going, and now it's so close to the end of the season they'll just wait for these last few games to go then get rid in the summer.

It looks better to sack him as a result of finishing 9th or lower than sack him for losing a EL semi final.

I'd love it if they finish bottom half

Surely the worst case scenario is that we spend the entire season in the top 4 and then **** it up with 1 game to go?

You know, what we're actually doing.

Is 7th a EL spot for next season? Asking for a friend....

I'm pretty sure we're guaranteed a EL spot as a minimum.

Even if we lose the FA Cup Final, we'd get the EL spot for that competition as a result of Chelsea qualifying for Europe thorough the league or potentially as UCL winners.

Think the only way we don't get EL spot at least is if we lose the cup final, Chelsea don't win the CL, and we both finish outside European places in the league.

Surely the worst case scenario is that we spend the entire season in the top 4 and then **** it up with 1 game to go?

The star about us only spending one GW outside the top 4 since the start of last season - the final week of last season - is haunting me.

It could become 2 weeks in 2 years and we miss out on UCL in both seasons...

It will be worse next weekend, whilst Chelsea are bumming us in front of the world WHU will be taking 4th place by beating Brighton.
Not only will we lose the 1st F. A Cup final in my lifetime but we will lose our top 4 spot at the same time..... Enjoy.

Even if we lose the FA Cup Final, we'd get the EL spot for that competition as a result of Chelsea qualifying for Europe thorough the league or potentially as UCL winners.
This isn't the case anymore. If Chelsea win the FA cup, Europa league qualification goes to 6th place. 7th will get you into that even shittier new intertoto cup because man city won the league cup.

This isn't the case anymore. If Chelsea win the FA cup, Europa league qualification goes to 6th place. 7th will get you into that even shittier new intertoto cup because man city won the league cup.
Ohh nicely set up for the Spurs game then winner takes all, well winner takes the less shit of the two

Oh for ****s sake, it just gets worse doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757