Wots goin on at soton

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

I wonder what the reason is behind Sturrock packin the job in at Southampton - worrying times for us City fans then as speculation will grow about MA after our poor start

I reckon there is something very very odd going on at Southampton.

It could be something sinister like a spectre in the changing rooms or something or maybe something trivial like a bad smell in the showers.

As an outsider though you can only guess. First Strachan goes in peculiar circumstances, and now Sturrock. Very odd.

The only major link I can see with these two misfits of society is that they both are Scottish. Therefore I announce that the Southampton bar is a whiskey free zone.

Micky, if your reading, the Malibu stock at Southampton is all but gone so there is no point in you going there. Mind you, no-one's touched a babycham in years so maybe it's worth a shot.

I bet Sturrock is gutted he had got a great team together at Plymouth, then a game before they got promoted last season he left to go to Southampton......now with them flying high in the fizzy pop league he must be cursing

i'm sorry to say James Beattie and Grahem Le suax has drank all the babycham

leicester_til_i_die said:
i'm sorry to say James Beattie and Grahem Le suax has drank all the babycham

Your wrong mate, they just polished off the brasso.

Genius from the bastard Lowe

All the fans said he couldn't appoint Hoddle, so he appoints a muppet

Now the fans will be clamouring for H's return - exactly what Lowe wanted in the first place

It has now all become clear. Clive Woodward has been Rupert Lowe's guest at every game this season. Suddenly Sturrock is sacked, and Clive Woodward resigns as England coach. At the same time Soton annouce a board meeting to discuss Clive Woodward's future involvement in the club.

Could be a case for bringing in different ideas and successful people from other sporting backgrounds. But Lowe has handled this badly (like he does everything else). Wigley as 'head coach' will have his own private power struggle with Woodward and I cannot see a rugger bugger being accepted by the players.

Lots of clubs have introduced new activities to break up the monotony of training down the years (martial arts, yoga and yes, even ballet @ Covscum!) and then quietly ditched them. I dare say that Woodward will be wanting to do more than host an evening class in Origami. In which case he and the entire club will have egg as well as a bit of blood on their faces.

The conspiracy theorist earlier on this thread I think got it right. I have a feeling that Lowe also flew this little kite over ol' ginger minge's head and the feistly little jock told him exactly where he could stuff it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566