XBox 360 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

Was just playing my 360 on Fifa 08 and was playing my iPod through the iPod cable. Halfway through playing the screen suddenly went weird and a load of white triangles appeared all over the screen before the xbox just froze up. This is the second time it has happened, both times with the ipod plugged in (however since it happened the first time I haven't played it without the ipod).

Anyone else had this problem? And I don't need pages of anti-ipod comments.

Never done it to me.

Now let's now examine what we both did, and see if we can come up with any conclusions :icon_lol:

Let's start with the basics.

1) Have you ever connected an iPod, I haven't?

Never done it to me.

Now let's now examine what we both did, and see if we can come up with any conclusions :icon_lol:

Let's start with the basics.

1) Have you ever connected an iPod, I haven't?

for now let's assume "no", what next? :icon_wink

Chuck both the feckers out the window, buy a PS3 and a Creative. :icon_wink

Can you chip the PS3 yet?

Beights when you play your iPod through your 360 do most of the tracks work? i found it only let you play tracks in mp3 format and not those in aac? also can you actually play your iPod music whilst playing on the games ?

Beights when you play your iPod through your 360 do most of the tracks work? i found it only let you play tracks in mp3 format and not those in aac? also can you actually play your iPod music whilst playing on the games ?

You'll start them off, just you wait....

:icon_bigg

Is aac that restricted format which you can only play on certain brands of music players?

Contrary to popular belief, most men can actually multi-task. So I guess he probably can :icon_bigg

Can you chip the PS3 yet?

Yes you can get a modchip for it already. As you can download games via the web, they are blu-ray games only obviously 7-14GB normally. Also you can save the games to the hardrive and run them off that way. If you are looking at purchasing a modchip go for the crystal chip as it reads the games much better than most modchips. (REMEMBER if you are looking at doing it this way you will need a blu ray burner).

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Yes you can get a modchip for it already. As you can download games via the web, they are blu-ray games only obviously 7-14GB normally. Also you can save the games to the hardrive and run them off that way. If you are looking at purchasing a modchip go for the crystal chip as it reads the games much better than most modchips.

Hope that helps.
I'm thinking about breaking into a Melton bank sometime soon. Any advice you can offer on entry routes, ground floor and vault plans, delivery times, alarm systems etc, would be most appreciated.

Please feel free to post your answer live on the web somewhere.

Last edited:

Dunno to the first one, I refuse to use AAC and only copy over MP3s, it works fine with those, though it always appeared to crash on the same song, so it might be a currupt MP3 file. Played it last night without the iPod and it worked OK, but I only played for 20 minutes, whereas before I was on for an hour or so.

You can indeed play your ipod music during the game, though sometimes you need to turn the game volume down a bit. You can also access tracks via the 360 button/panel

Yes you can get a modchip for it already. As you can download games via the web, they are blu-ray games only obviously 7-14GB normally. Also you can save the games to the hardrive and run them off that way. If you are looking at purchasing a modchip go for the crystal chip as it reads the games much better than most modchips. (REMEMBER if you are looking at doing it this way you will need a blu ray burner).

Hope that helps.

Thanks - especially for pointing out about a blu-ray burner - I thought that the games were simply DVD.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566