Yildiray Basturk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

For those of you who remember this time last year - Yildiray Basturk is available on a free. :wink:

Steven said:
For those of you who remember this time last year - Yildiray Basturk is available on a free. :wink:

:lol: :lol: Celtic are after him, otherwise we'd be certs to sign him.

Hakkan Sas?

Malf said:
Steven said:

Who aren't Celtic after. :roll: :wink: A shorter list anyway. :wink:

Steven said:
Malf said:
Steven said:

Who aren't Celtic after. :roll: :wink: A shorter list anyway. :wink:

Celtic are as skint as we are aswell, they never pay money for anyone.

Celtic were after Rivaldo but apparently he got the arse when MON said he wanted him on trial for a week.Which I found quite funny.

highland fox said:
Celtic were after Rivaldo but apparently he got the arse when MON said he wanted him on trial for a week.Which I found quite funny.

He also offered him only £10,000 a week

MON, still a legend.

lazzer said:
basturk you could have some fun with that :roll:

IANGWOC :roll:

Why would any of thost Turks mentioned want to come to Leicester when we booed Tugay in the game against Blackburn at home? The Turkish manager accused of being racist, so I can't imagine any of the Turks wanting to come here.......

Cannot imagine we'd have the wage structure to pay someone like him.

I think we're in for a summer of discontent if we're getting hopeful about such quality players to be honest.

I think this thread was in reference to the constant rumours with us being lonked ot players completeley out of our price range in the summer last year.

i.e

Basturk
De Lan Pena
Chiesa
Hakan Sas

When Hignett and Curtis showed up we got the schock of our lives.

:lol: :lol: I think some of you haven't grasped the joke. Tricky has pointed it out, it was just reference to the crap the papers were making up last summer about who we were signing.

Malf said:
:lol: :lol: I think some of you haven't grasped the joke. Tricky has pointed it out, it was just reference to the crap the papers were making up last summer about who we were signing.

Yeah, no names mentioned of course.

City Fan, alex :wink:

Scowcroft said:
Malf said:

:lol: :lol: I can't believe how small you got that writing.

Scowcroft said:
Malf said:

Piss off Scarecrow..... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866