Younger players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

CL said:
"There are a couple of younger lads doing reasonably well in the reserves.

"If we could manage to pick up some points quickly we would give them a go. But we have to get the points first before we start thinking about that."

Who do you think CL will try from the Reserves/Academy first, bearing mind that Stearman has already played in the First team :?: :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

webmaster said:
Dawson and Sheehan.

Apparently there's also a lad called Lee Morris who's supposed to be quite good, but no one's ever seen him play.

I think he might give Dodds a go. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Dawson
Sheehan
Porter (he's the one who plays for England U18s right?)
Dodds

I'm guessing they'd be the ones most likely to get a shot, along with Stearman as well

Has to be Wesolowski IMO, not seen him play, but the hype surrounding him and (the recently departed) petrescu for the past 4 years or so deserves some showing, i am personally well intrigued!

BOB HAZELL said:
I'm sorry, but what happened to Petrescu...... :eek: :eek: :?:

He left to "further his education" apparently. This was back in the time when Adams had just left I think. But he is actually playing for a Finnish side called FC Inter now.

Cheers, mate.

Is he there on loan, is he still contracted to LCFC, or now no longer registered to us..... :?: :?:

BOB HAZELL said:
Cheers, mate.

Is he there on loan, is he still contracted to LCFC, or now no longer registered to us..... :?: :?:

The club cancelled his contract by mutual consent... shame really, was really hoping he could make it here...

that Dodds seems to be scoring loads, but what happened to Petrescu? he dissapered.

that Dodds seems to be scoring loads, but what happened to Petrescu? he dissapered.

BOB HAZELL said:

didnt webbo ban him?

DurhamFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
BOB HAZELL said:

didnt webbo ban him?

He changed his name to Mr Chainsaw and started running polls on Crisps.

.... and plays for FC Inter in Finland. :roll:

Mr Spanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4585
5West Brom4573
6Norwich City4573