Youngster,s

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
DurhamFox said:
Yorkshire Vixen said:
i thought we had that hirschfeld geezer

He is bckup at best YV. Expecting Rab Douglas to be here in the summer TBH. :roll:

Word up here is that Douglas will stay with Celtic,he's No.1 again now I believe.

Mercury said:
Meanwhile, Levein has declined to comment on speculation that a deal to bring Celtic goalkeeper Rab Douglas to the Walkers Stadium could be close.

I hope this speculation is bollox. :? :? :? :-( :-( :smt013 :smt013 :smt019 :smt019 :smt091 :smt086 :smt092 :smt087 :smt022 :smt022 :smt018

Looks like moore will be starting.

PS: I think CL likes to keep it quiet about which players he is chasing

So do I Step,OK Maybury and MDV were well touted but Hughes and McCarthy were a bit out of the blue and even the loan signing of Moore was a bit of a surprise.

highland fox said:
So do I Step,OK Maybury and MDV were well touted but Hughes and McCarthy were a bit out of the blue and even the loan signing of Moore was a bit of a surprise.

... and Kenton. I am hoping that as the World and his wife know we are "interested", this actually means we are not and that some scrote journalist has made 0.5 and 0.7 add up to 4. :D :D :roll: :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

DurhamFox said:
I think the fact that CL has refused to comment is pretty indicative.

:-( :-( :cry: :cry: :smt022 :smt022

If Douglas does come here it is a real MA type signing. :roll: :-? :-?

Steven said:
DurhamFox said:

If CL rates him then fair enough, he is Celtic's first choice.

DurhamFox said:
Steven said:
DurhamFox said:

Douglas is aging, has a brittle mentality and poor form. Perfect signing for City. :roll:

Fair enough if CL rates him, but I would hope he is more like Hughes and Maybury and less like MdV. :roll: :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Steven said:
DurhamFox said:
Steven said:
DurhamFox said:

Douglas is aging, has a brittle mentality and poor form. Perfect signing for City. :roll:

Fair enough if CL rates him, but I would hope he is more like Hughes and Maybury and less like MdV. :roll: :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

That's fair enough Steven, however I feel far too many people have condemned MDV waaaay too early.

Plus, bare in mind that there are not many 20 year old keepers commanding frist team jersey's in this league and even less in the prem.

DurhamFox said:
Steven said:
DurhamFox said:
Steven said:
DurhamFox said:

That's fair enough Steven, however I feel far too many people have condemned MDV waaaay too early.

Plus, bare in mind that there are not many 20 year old keepers commanding frist team jersey's in this league and even less in the prem.

I don't think Douglas is quite as bad as you are making out Steven,I've seen him play quite a few times up here and while its not superb there are definately worse keepers out there.After all we are a Championship side who do you expect would want to come here,we aren't really going to attract some up and coming keeper.However I still think he will stay at Celtic.Like DF says people have made their minds up about MDV very quickly (as always) but if he scores a few early on next season these same people will be saying what an astute buy he was and how he needed time to settle in

highland fox said:
DurhamFox said:
Steven said:
DurhamFox said:
Steven said:
DurhamFox said:

I don't think Douglas is quite as bad as you are making out Steven,I've seen him play quite a few times up here and while its not superb there are definately worse keepers out there.After all we are a Championship side who do you expect would want to come here,we aren't really going to attract some up and coming keeper.However I still think he will stay at Celtic.Like DF says people have made their minds up about MDV very quickly (as always) but if he scores a few early on next season these same people will be saying what an astute buy he was and how he needed time to settle in

The words fickle boneheads come to mind.

highland fox said:
DurhamFox said:
Steven said:
DurhamFox said:
Steven said:
DurhamFox said:

As far as I am concerned, what has happened this season is merely a prelude to next. So ALL the players CL uses next season will have plenty of opportunity to prove themselves. :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566