your fav netflix shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ztom

i liked Stranger Things, but only one season out so far.
Have you seen House of Cards yet, if not maybe this could be something for you?
Narcos have a good story but i don´t like that i have to read the subtitles, half of Narcos is in spanish and they haven´t synchronized it.
Sens 8 and Marco Polo are ok.

sandman

You mean, you want to watch Netflix and chill..........
lol if I do netflix and chill properly I don't mind what I'm watching. If you know what I mean ;)

i liked Stranger Things, but only one season out so far.
Have you seen House of Cards yet, if not maybe this could be something for you?
Narcos have a good story but i don´t like that i have to read the subtitles, half of Narcos is in spanish and they haven´t synchronized it.
Sens 8 and Marco Polo are ok.
All seen, except sens 8 and Marco Polo but if they are only "ok" I don't know if it's something for me..

jb5000

I've worked through the entirety of Breaking Bad and Battlestar Galactica recently (its amazing what you can do when you're 'working' a long notice period) both excellent. Now 3/4 through Star Trek TOS

FIF

lol if I do netflix and chill properly I don't mind what I'm watching. If you know what I mean ;)

All seen, except sens 8 and Marco Polo but if they are only "ok" I don't know if it's something for me..

I thought the first season of Marco Polo was very good.

tedfoxxx

The first series of Fargo is the bollocks, as is Arrested Development if you're up for a very silly sitcom.

Ztom

I tried to watch Orange is the new Black but for me it isn´t funny.
Ok it´s called a comedy-drama and i haven´t expected a normal comedy but this is not my type of humor.
I have no idea if it´s on netflix but Brooklyn-Nine-Nine is sometimes funny

FIF

I tried to watch Orange is the new Black but for me it isn´t funny.
Ok it´s called a comedy-drama and i haven´t expected a normal comedy but this is not my type of humor.
I have no idea if it´s on netflix but Brooklyn-Nine-Nine is sometimes funny
OITNB is very popular - more liked by girls than guys. Brooklyn nine nine is more juvenile and liked by juveniles. IMO.

sandman

When I started watching OITNB I also thought it would be a funny as hell because I have seen so many funny trailers on Comedy Central but the more often I've watched the show a realized it isn't suppossed to be funny anymore. Especially in the further seasons you'll recognize the real drama behind that "comedy-drama".

Ztom

I only watched the first 4 or 5 episodes, haven´t made it to the second season;)
You are right FIF, Brooklyn Nine Nine is on a lower leverl of humor but sometimes i only want to watch an episode and smile sometimes without knowing the whole story.
In an 20 min. episode i don´t expect too much story so it´s ok if you have an hour and watch two episodes;)

Feriol

I've just finished binge watching 'The Expanse' season 2. There has been a lack of quality, story driven sci-fi in recent years, but this kept me gripped.

jb5000

Good to see this thread back. I'm three quarters of the way through the entirety of star trek since my last post

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 12  34
Leicester 12  26
Chelsea 12  26
Manchester City 12  25
Sheffield Utd 12  17
Arsenal 12  17
Manchester Utd 12  16