Confirmed Transfer Youri Tielemans on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time he's been overtrained this season......

Never mind if he has skilfull footwork - can he take a throw-in that might ocasionally go to one of our own players?

Never mind if he has skilfull footwork - can he take a throw-in that might ocasionally go to one of our own players?
he can now, but just wait and see when we have him fully intergrated...

Give him more time to get used to the English game

He'll be back in France before then

What a ****ing joke. He’s here for 3 months, stop ****ing about and get him in the team to see if he can actually pass the ball forward.

He’ll only ever play in a midfield three, because god forbid Puel actually drops Ndidi or Mendy.

I’ve come to the conclusion that this signing is a complete waste of time under this manager.

What a *ing joke. He’s here for 3 months, stop *ing about and get him in the team to see if he can actually pass the ball forward.

He’ll only ever play in a midfield three, because god forbid Puel actually drops Ndidi or Mendy.
Could Ndidi and Mendy have not been dropped previously becauces Silva, Iborra and King were no better than them? Perhaps the reason they've been shifted out and a new midfielder has been brought in

Could Ndidi and Mendy have not been dropped previously becauces Silva, Iborra and King were no better than them? Perhaps the reason they've been shifted out and a new midfielder has been brought in
Possibly. But in that case how would you explain the Choudhury fiasco? The fact that Choudhury is the one getting dropped when we play with two central midfielders is beyond a joke.

Possibly. But in that case how would you explain the Choudhury fiasco? The fact that Choudhury is the one getting dropped when we play with two central midfielders is beyond a joke.
He's a young lad just breaking into first team football. We can debate results and style of play, but I don't think any of us can seriously doubt that this is Puel's real area of expertise. If he thinks he's not physically, mentally or technically ready to play week in week out, I'm confident that, if anyone can, he'll move Choudhury to that point - same as he has with Chilwell, Maddison and (to a lesser degree) Grey and now seems to be doing with Barnes too.

Wow, some of the reactions on here are incredible.

It's like we've never had a manager before who just spouts gobbledygook to the press on the principle of "Give a Dog a Rubber Bone".

Claudio, NP, Ollie, Fat Man McGhee, David Pleat - all compulsive purveyors of clear and obvious bollox - Claude is shaping up well to continuing this hilarious tradition, though he's not fit to clean Jock Wallace's boots ... quite yet.

Wow, some of the reactions on here are incredible.

Players are either shite or world beaters - nothing in between.

Choudhury love in seems massively over the top too. He shows some promise and runs around a lot but he hasn't really shown much on the ball which is what we are really lacking.

Wilf then gets lambasted by the same people even though is he one of the best ball winners in the league, regular international and played a lot more higher level matches.

There's less than a year between the 2 but one is seen as the next best thing and the other destined for the scrap heap/half way there already.

Funny old place.

Wilf then gets lambasted by the same people even though is he one of the best ball winners in the league, regular international and played a lot more higher level matches.

There's less than a year between the 2 but one is seen as the next best thing and the other destined for the scrap heap/half way there already.

Funny old place.

Aye, when I'm watching Wilf pass straight to the opposition over and over again I just think about how he's an international and realise it's absolutely fine.

I mean seriously, do you go to games?

Wilf gets lambasted for consistently appalling performances over the course of the entire season so far, to suggest anything else is just baffling

Appaling performances is a bit strong. No, he hasn’t lived up to his very promising start with us, and apart from his two goals hasn’t contributed very much going forward this season. But he is still one of the best tacklers in the league, and there is nothing wrong with his work rate. And he suffers a bit having to play as one of two dm’s with Mendy as his partner. But appaling? That’s just being a bit hysterical

Aye, when I'm watching Wilf pass straight to the opposition over and over again I just think about how he's an international and realise it's absolutely fine.

I mean seriously, do you go to games?

Wilf gets lambasted for consistently appalling performances over the course of the entire season so far, to suggest anything else is just baffling

Yeah but you rate Benny so that says it all really.

Maybe I'll have a point after Wilf has played a CL quarter final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757