Confirmed Transfer Youri Tielemans on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appaling performances is a bit strong. No, he hasn’t lived up to his very promising start with us, and apart from his two goals hasn’t contributed very much going forward this season. But he is still one of the best tacklers in the league, and there is nothing wrong with his work rate. And he suffers a bit having to play as one of two dm’s with Mendy as his partner. But appaling? That’s just being a bit hysterical

I've watched every single home game this season, it is not strong.

He's been appalling, regardless of the tackles he makes after he gives the ball away.

Surely everyone expected him to play in place of either Wilf or Papy and not in the 3 behind Vardy? The over reactions are pathetic

I've watched every single home game this season, it is not strong.

He's been appalling, regardless of the tackles he makes after he gives the ball away.
He really has, I agree (or 100% or this or some other form of affirmation) . He shouldn't get a free pass because he has done okay in the past or because he has won a few more challenges than most. It is true that he really hasn't been helped by being put in a pairing with a mirror image of himself but for the most part this season he has been consistently awful.

Surely everyone expected him to play in place of either Wilf or Papy and not in the 3 behind Vardy? The over reactions are pathetic
Yes, they did.
But he didn't.
The manager is a buffoon.

I think it's more that he seems incapable of opening his mind to any kind of change from Puelball. The same Puelball that could have us sitting 7 points from the bottom 3 come the weekend.

I think Wilf is playing ok all things considered.

Hardly been put in a position to succeed really. Not the only one.

Kasper, Vardy, and Wilf all seem to be struggling when we know what qualities they have.

Yes, they did.
But he didn't.
The manager is a buffoon.

I think it's more that he seems incapable of opening his mind to any kind of change from Puelball. The same Puelball that could have us sitting 7 points from the bottom 3 come the weekend.
but people weren't reacting to Tielemans not being in the squad sunday, which wasn't that surprising they are reacting to Puel saying he will play in the deeper 2, which was pretty obvious that's where he would play sdo the reactions are just daft

but people weren't reacting to Tielemans not being in the squad sunday, which wasn't that surprising they are reacting to Puel saying he will play in the deeper 2, which was pretty obvious that's where he would play sdo the reactions are just daft
Lots of people have reacted to him not being in the squad. It wasn't understandable. It's not at all obvious that we need to play a 'deeper 2' at all; there are other formations.

Apart from that, another barnstorming post.

We could play 4 in a deep midfield role now. Wouldn't be a surprise that would it.

Judging by the reactions from the other players when he scored, it seems that he's liked by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757