You've got to be favourites for automatic promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
somehow the tables have turned, i gues people weren't sure if leicester could hack it in the transfer market but we've proved them wrong and managed to get a strong squad together.

keep thinking positive thoughts dorky, negative ones don't get you anywhere :wink:

I'd much rather us not be favourites, the last thing we need is more pressure...

I'm a bit surprised that Wolves haven't signed more players during the off-season though. Any specific reason for that?

This is the LCFC forum

Please go and use the extremely popular Wolverhampton Wanderers forum instead

wolves are still favourites by quite a bit

i can't see as they're that far ahead of west ham and ourselves personally

lescott & miller, great players, but the rest....

are you confident dorkwolf?

homer said:
This is the LCFC forum

Why should I? Does this post not relate to Leicester City. :? :roll:

se4_fox said:
are you confident dorkwolf?
No not in the least. I'm certain that unless we buy a few more decent players we will end up being also-rans. :cry:

You have bought very well considering all the players who have moved out, however I think you will miss Izzet like we'll miss Rae. :roll:

marky boy said:
I'm a bit surprised that Wolves haven't signed more players during the off-season though. Any specific reason for that?
Not really, although I blame Henri Camara. :twisted: :roll:

how can u compare izzet to rae, rae is shite and always will be. Izzet was good in his day but las season was awful and did nothing-so were used to playing without muzzy on top form already

homer said:
This is the LCFC forum

good call homer, Dork should only be allowed to post in that darkest of dark places

any way back to the topic............................ has any one got the odds for the whole of the Championship? Apparantly Wigan are one of the favourites
:shock: :roll:

Dorkie

Your lot look superb so far in this game - 38 minutes of class from Wolves. I think you could run away with it this year.

pipes said:
I think Luton will win the league

Really? Not me, not a big enough squad. They will fare a lot better than most have given them credit though, i definitely reckon on that...

I thought Wolves looked very good at Southampton, although the Saints' 16-year-old Walcott is another level!

alex said:
Really? Not me, not a big enough squad. They will fare a lot better than most have given them credit though, i definitely reckon on that...

I thought Wolves looked very good at Southampton, although the Saints' 16-year-old Walcott is another level!

No, not really;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3966
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758