100 things to do before you die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

i haven't included things such as "travelled coast to coast" as thats not much of a ****ing achievement if you went from north shields to cumbria.....stupid american crap

Actually I think its Australian crap.

after looking again at the page, it could be one of three;

new zealand, australia or USA
It's probably American crap: in my experince they never feel the need to explain they live in the USA, because it's the "default" country in the world and they assume anyone else who is English speaking, has the internet and, in fact, electricity must be in the US anyway.... or maybe a more sophisticated part of Canada, near the US border....

It's hard to blame them though - the "people" are only just starting to discover that the rest of the world exists. On more than one ocassion I've had Americans apologise to me for their country's lack of understanding about the world, citing the fact that their education system has only just started mentioning the rest of the world, and until the arrival of BBC News 24 a few years ago they've never had a world view on TV in their history.

from the list...I've always wanted to see a shuttle launch, or at least some big rocket thing...might look into that

ive seen that and it was good :023:

ooooh tell me more. which one was it? was it launch/landing? was it expensive? did the ground shake? did you have the kids with you?

ooooh tell me more. which one was it? was it launch/landing? was it expensive? did the ground shake? did you have the kids with you?

it was the launch think it was january 1997 so you wont be surprised to know i cant remember how much it was i dont think it was too expensive though, ill see if i can find out the name of the shuttle its bugging me :)

it was the launch think it was january 1997 so you wont be surprised to know i cant remember how much it was i dont think it was too expensive though, ill see if i can find out the name of the shuttle its bugging me :)

Atlantis

Jan 12 1997

Rendezvous with Mir, including crew transfer of John Blaha and Jerry Linenger.

?

Atlantis

Jan 12 1997

Rendezvous with Mir, including crew transfer of John Blaha and Jerry Linenger.

?

could well be that mr d could well be that :) youre quite far away from the actual launch you can see it take off then all you see are the flames and then it disappears :102::)

25 for me. Stupid list though. It's so politically correct. The guy is a Kiwi. "have a coffee in f**kin Paris". Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669