1066 and all that, a couple of weeks late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

I know this is a couple of weeks late but in the spirit of people celebrating Diwali, I would like all of us with Norman ancestry to celebrate the events of October 14th 1066.

Remember this is where the proud and noble William slaughtered the vile Anglo-Saxons dogs that opposed his rightful claim to the English Throne.

:icon_bigg :icon_wink

Re: A couple of weeks late

If I had a bow and arrow I would have a pop at Gordon Brown's 'throne'. Shoot him in his good eye!

Happy Norman Ancestry Day!

Although I must say the thread title made me think you had managed to get some bird pregnant :icon_wink

Last edited:

If I had a bow and arrow I would have a pop at Gordon Brown's 'throne'. Shoot him in his good eye!

Apparently it is legal to shot a Crossbow from Lincoln Castle on a certain day in the year. All you need to do is find out when and lure Brown to the Castle :icon_wink

Happy Norman Ancestry Day!

Although I must say the thread title made me think you had managed to get some bird pregnant :icon_wink

I would have to have sex first. :icon_conf

I thought you said his name was Norman, or is it Norman Williams, William Norman? Come on. you're making it up right?

:)

William%20the%20Conqueror.gif

Apparently it is legal to shot a Crossbow from Lincoln Castle on a certain day in the year. All you need to do is find out when and lure Brown to the Castle :icon_wink

It is law that any man over the age of 14 has to put in 2 hours of long bow practice a day. I've been doing mine, have you? :icon_wink

It is law that any man over the age of 14 has to put in 2 hours of long bow practice a day. I've been doing mine, have you? :icon_wink

I've been practising on my 'long bow' for most of the day

Can hardly walk now

It's also illegal for unmarried women to parachute on a Sunday in Florida.

Come on I've found a website that lists these crazy facts!!!

Yes, but are any of them true?

In South Carolina it's illegal for a man to wear white socks to Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46