1st Test - India v England

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

Read it again: I said Dhoni OR/and Yuvraj will.

Harbhajan has got the passion to get us out of this. Zaheer can bat, trust me he can. Dhoni is still in. A score close to 250 will be fine.

There will be a result in this. We've had our bad day, lets hope over the next couple India can show what they can really do....

I did read it and I dont believe I mis-quoted you at any point.

Brauny Blue

Not so good.

India need 250 odd with 9 wkts remaining.

Could have done with 50 more runs and tighter bowling at the start of the Indian innings.

Looks like this will be close, but i fear India will do it.

glyn

Ahh what an opportunity tomorrow to knock a few runs with no pressure. Hike the lead up to 400+ and then have good day and bit to get them out.

Botham was rightly having a go at England for not attacking and going for the 400 lead. It's always the case in those declaration set-ups for England, we never look like stamping our authority on the match.

Really worried about the outcome, it would be such a shame to let this one slip.

Tamworth Fox

Don't really know what to think; Sehwag has got us back in with a shout, I just think we may rue putting Dravid in at no.3. We need to maintain a RR.

IF India were to win I wouldn't say England threw it away more like India showed there ture class.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Don't really know what to think; Sehwag has got us back in with a shout, I just think we may rue putting Dravid in at no.3. We need to maintain a RR.

IF India were to win I wouldn't say England threw it away more like India showed there ture class.

Do you recall on Saturday evening saying that you're not really interested in cricket?

Tamworth Fox

Do you recall on Saturday evening saying that you're not really interested in cricket?

I was kidding :icon_lol: Cricket is my favourite sport :icon_wink

83 runs required off the last session with 6 wickets left. Has anyone else noticed Englands slow over rate?

Willlow

Game over. 28 runs needed. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. I don't think there's another English national team who are more pathetic than the cricket team.

Current rugby team?

Nottingham Fox

How long before the british indian fan is on :icon_roll

Tamworth Fox

It's like I said yesterday I don't think England fecked this up, India showed there true potential. It was an inspirational innings from Sachin.

The cricket did bring hapiness but as Sachin rightly said the true hereos are the people in Mumbai who captured the terrorists.

Great victory today. Was a special Test match :038:

IMO at this present moment in time India are the best team in the world, I'm not just saying this, they really are :038:

Last edited:

Nottingham Fox

इंग्लैंड, यह मुझे पसंद है इस खेल जीत गए चाहिए कल मैं इंग्लैंड इस अप fecked नहीं लगता ने कहा, भारत वहाँ सच क्षमता दिखाई. यह सचिन से एक प्रेरणा पारी थी.

क्रिकेट लेकिन लाये के रूप में सचिन ने ठीक ही सच मुंबई में लोगों को या कब्जा कर लिया आतंकवादियों रहे हैं.

महान विजय आज. एक विशेष टेस्ट मैच था

इस वर्तमान पल में भारत दुनिया में सबसे अच्छी टीम हैं समय में, मैं सिर्फ यह नहीं कह रहा हूँ, वे वास्तव में हैं

Say again .... :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670