2-1 win at Northampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Meltons a ****ing wimp!

I'm not going to another game until it's warmer. I've only been to one since September and I doubt I'll see another 'til March.

Not going until it's warmer!!!!!!! Take a flask of bovril, a rub of ralgex and a travel rug for your knees and you should be fine.

bloody dull game, felt odd as the ground didn't really feel right to be watching football at for some reason too....

was feckin cold too! morrison was by far the best player on the park

I'm not going to another game until it's warmer. I've only been to one since September and I doubt I'll see another 'til March.

Be a man. :018:

There's a saying that comes to my mind. It is:

'Any **** can be cold'

It means that you don't need to be clever, strong or blessed with a two foot todger to be cold...however, to be warm and comfy when those around you are cold requires you to be clever, strong and have a two foot todger, maybe. Perhaps wearing some thermal underwear, woolly hat and a nice pair of mittens would enable the enjoyment of a pastime in relative comfort. Or a blue and white jesters hat with bells, a massive pointy finger hand as seen on Gladiators and a hollowmask to protect your face from the wind. Whatever takes your fancy.

Also, please correct me if I am wrong:

Be a man.....I am being.

Do a man.... I am doing.

Which of you made the mistake? Was it Freudian or was it a typo caused by a rear end shunt?

It might be Division 3 but don't Saturdays feel so much better these days? Excellent grinding out of a result today and tees us up nicely for the the visit to the Bescott Stadium on Tuesday..and I'm coming across for the match!! :icon_bigg

I would keep a check on the ground conditions at the Bescott.

A cold snap usually means a postponement there.

Has anybody got a link to the goal. I thought I had the championship on series link but it didnt tape so obviously I havent :(

We made far harder work of that game that we could've done tbh.

But the fact that they can dig out the results when needed bodes well.

Morrison was MOTM for me,tried to play the ball when he could, was always looking up to see his options and took the game by the scruff of the neck on midfield at times when the proper midfield weren't doing so.

:038::038: we were poor 1st half but played a lot better in the 2nd and deserved the win

I don't think I've ever been so fcuking cold at a football match as I was today.

it was nowhere near as cold as grimsby in the 90s when o'neil had just taken over - now that was cold!!!!

Last edited:
Back then when I was young and stupid(whereas now I'm old and stupid) I was there in my jeans and replica top. Coat? Bah!

Careful now bf, you're in danger of turning into a sheep there!

I thought that little number 3 of theirs had a good game. Caused us a few problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669