2014-15 kit launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Kit

Looks quite nice but would've been even nicer with a little white on the collar

Not impressed, like the colour, wonder what the away kits like?

All gold apparently (not Fosse Gold I assume).

I quite like the kit but agree the collar would've been better in white.
Dont know why but I half expected a new sponsor.

I've not bought a shirt since the Burrda one which had the sponsor all peel off. Do the Puma kits hope up better? I might buy one as I fancy a new shirt - although £45 is quite a lot for something I just wear around the house on lazy days

Best shirt since I can remember.

That is stylish and doesn't just look like some of the usual chavtastic wank that we churn out.

Shame about the price, but then again if you compare it to going and watching 90 minutes of football at Stamford Bridge then it's not bad.

I like collars but button-down doesn't belong on a sports shirt,it belongs on a Ben Sherman in the pub.I also agree it should be white.

I have just posted a style comment on a website & am therefore a complete tool.

I like collars but button-down doesn't belong on a sports shirt,it belongs on a Ben Sherman in the pub.I also agree it should be white.

I have just posted a style comment on a website & am therefore a complete tool.

The collar reminds me of the England kit from a couple of years ago, which I really like

england.jpg

I think I will buy the new kit. Kind of want to see it in person first, but that's the problem living in the south... don't tend to get Leicester kits in shops here!

The collar reminds me of the England kit from a couple of years ago, which I really like

View attachment 11451

I think I will buy the new kit. Kind of want to see it in person first, but that's the problem living in the south... don't tend to get Leicester kits in shops here!

Berkshire - the south? You're even more northern than Southampton.

View attachment 11451

3 years, when we are top 5; they will be all over the place.

It looks like a polo shirt - i'm not a fan but then i won't be buying it so what do I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669