2015/2016 Premier League Fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting, we beat West Ham away and get no points for it and then lose away to Bournemouth and get 3 points for our troubles . Has the Premier League got a new way of allocating points this season? :)

The result is our score first rather than home team

I tell you what, is it me or does that fixture list look nowhere near as scary as when we looked at it last year?

I think with our current set up, investment, stadium, squad and solidity, we are better placed to have a good spell in football. Roll on the trophies.

I tell you what, is it me or does that fixture list look nowhere near as scary as when we looked at it last year?

Erm

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-17%20at%2015.55.23.png

Based on the last 2 months of the season I agree, on the other hand if you look at our current potential starting midfield of Hammond & Drinkwater they start to look as scary as the graphic above

I miss the avatar though. It's not the same.
And I see that Jas' Avatar is a bit of a mess so there must be an issue with some of the Avatars

The only thing I've noticed is that a lot of people no longer have avatars.

The usual pdf for your fridge will follow soon.

Here you go

Without wanting to one-up SJN...*

I've taken SJN's excellent fixture list for the last couple of years, jazzed it up a bit, and added a few tweaks, including League and FA Cup fixtures, and a space to write in date/time changes. I've done this for my own purposes in the past, but - why not? I'm actually quite proud of it. Here it is, if anyone wants it.

A few notes:
League Cup dates are announced as 'the week commencing' but I've assumed we'll be having Wednesdays at 19:45 as usual. I'm still calling it the League Cup - Capital One can go **** themselves.
I've left a space so you can write in the opponents for cup games, all the way to both cup finals... It's like being 13 again - it's the new World Cup '86 wall chart!
It's formatted for US 'letter-sized' paper and I can't be arsed to change it to fit A4. Your PDF program should be able to cope with that, hopefully.
If anyone wants it as a spreadsheet, I've got it in ODS (Open Office) and XLS formats. Just let me know.
And maybe a bit of a niche market, this one - I've also got it with KO times changed for the Arizona time zone, which is what I've printed for my own use. Unlikely, but you never know...
Oh, and I bet someone can find a mistake in there somewhere. Hopefully not, but I'm a fairly incompetent twat at the best of times, so...

*OK, maybe a little.:cool:

Attachments

• lcfc-2015-16.pdf
    91.5 KB · Views: 17
Without wanting to one-up SJN...*

I've taken SJN's excellent fixture list for the last couple of years, jazzed it up a bit, and added a few tweaks, including League and FA Cup fixtures, and a space to write in date/time changes. I've done this for my own purposes in the past, but - why not? I'm actually quite proud of it. Here it is, if anyone wants it.

A few notes:
League Cup dates are announced as 'the week commencing' but I've assumed we'll be having Wednesdays at 19:45 as usual. I'm still calling it the League Cup - Capital One can go **** themselves.
I've left a space so you can write in the opponents for cup games, all the way to both cup finals... It's like being 13 again - it's the new World Cup '86 wall chart!
It's formatted for US 'letter-sized' paper and I can't be arsed to change it to fit A4. Your PDF program should be able to cope with that, hopefully.
If anyone wants it as a spreadsheet, I've got it in ODS (Open Office) and XLS formats. Just let me know.
And maybe a bit of a niche market, this one - I've also got it with KO times changed for the Arizona time zone, which is what I've printed for my own use. Unlikely, but you never know...
Oh, and I bet someone can find a mistake in there somewhere. Hopefully not, but I'm a fairly incompetent twat at the best of times, so...

*OK, maybe a little.:cool:

Don't we usually play our midweek games on a Tuesday, Dessie? Just thinking of the cup matches with opponents TBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669