2023-24 Pre Season Friendlies

I wonder why the Thailand match was cancelled. Do Spurs have any other games? Other than commitment, I can't see that either club are keen on jetting half way around the world for an exhibition match. It would make sense to cancel the lot if this is to be the only game.
Some great golf courses in Thailand. Bangkok Country Club and Blue Canyon being two. No doubt they want to put all their hours of practise this season to good use.

Now you come to mention it, I did go to a really excellent restaurant in Bangkok. Well, somewhere outside of the city itself but was a short drive. Mainly outdoor, set in woods on a hill, streams, lantern lights... an amazing setting, really was. Good food too but it's the setting I remember.

Praps they want to go there (again)? Beats Northampton I'd wager, which is more than we'll manage...

At least it reduces the time spent away from the training ground.

I’m guessing Maresca has said “this is stupid, can we change it” and Top has had a word with the Thai National Team.

Pure conjecture.

Seems a bit ****ish to fly half way round the ****ing world to play a match against a team situated 100 miles south in your own country doesn’t it?
You seem to have forgotten Game 39. Premier League teams clearly haven't. Give it a couple of years and it will be happening all the time.

At least it reduces the time spent away from the training ground.

I’m guessing Maresca has said “this is stupid, can we change it” and Top has had a word with the Thai National Team.

Pure conjecture.

Or it could be the word on the street.

This set of tweets has a big run-down of the game.

Beaten by Peterborough this afternoon.
And that is why telephones now display the caller's number. I will not be speaking to my sister today nor probably for the next week or so.

It’s a pre season friendly and means the square root of nothing.
Yea, that's what we said last season and now look at us.

I'm joking by the way

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464