25 man squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

The Wigan manager spoke very highly of him and indicated that he wanted to keep him.
I’m pretty sure that if he wanted him, he’d have got him.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The Wigan manager spoke very highly of him and indicated that he wanted to keep him. He played almost 30 games for them, including plenty after James got fit again.

I regularly checked Wigan forums last season to see how he was getting on. The general view was that he wasn't as good as James. I've just looked again, and fans have said they think he'd be "found out" in the Championship. But we all know that fans on forums talk bollocks.

I thought he looked very useful in preseason

He did, and he did it playing in a number of different positions. But there's a big difference between friendly matches and competitive games.

Blaarev

But we all know that fans on forums talk bollocks.

He did, and he did it playing in a number of different positions. But there's a big difference between friendly matches and competitive games.
Which part is bollocks?

spionfox

If King had been included in the squad instead of James he's likely to be sixth choice central midfielder behind Ndidi, Mendy, Iborra, Silva and Choudhury.

He's not playing for them tonight, he's away with the Wales squad.

Says a lot about Wales really.

M17TT C

Just seen this on SSN on Andy King:

Z94kpBK8Qxabic2Y7E4k_2018-09-05-11-08-31-sky-top-10-graphic.png

It's usually bull but anyone heard anything?

I know you all slag the other forum off but check it secretly anyway so someone must have picked up something from there!

Graz

Just seen this on SSN on Andy King:

Z94kpBK8Qxabic2Y7E4k_2018-09-05-11-08-31-sky-top-10-graphic.png

It's usually bull but anyone heard anything?

I know you all slag the other forum off but check it secretly anyway so someone must have picked up something from there!

Isn't the loan window for the Championship closed? Or has the "emergency" loan window already opened?

I'm really hoping King can get a loan move to the Championship still. God knows why he wouldn't - surely they'd be queuing up for him. But please don't let him go to Forest.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Forest can't sign him, transfer and loan window is closed

If he were to be 'paid off' he would then be free to sign.

Lako42

Sorry Andy me old mate, I'd rather you played with the ressies than reduce yourself to that shower of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669