2nd test

Status
Not open for further replies.

M17TT C

Great stuff from england!! at least fot some respect abck!! just hope am awake to lsiten to city tommorrowo!!

M17TT C

****in have that you convict bastards!! this is ours now!! BARMY ARMY!!!

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Great Performance!!

Why does everybody keep calling the Aussies convicts?

Is it because the white Australians are the offspring of the violest English people in history, scum that we didn't want in our own country?.

I guess the Aussies don't like the fact that true Australians are black, no wonder they come a cross as racist, it's probably just misunderstood resentment

Last edited:

MKFox

Why does everybody keep calling the Aussies convicts?

Is it because the white Australians are the offspring of the violest English people in history, scum that we didn't want in our own country?

yep.

Although they weren't always the vilest,some were deported for as little as stealing a loaf of bread.
Still, fecking convicts.....

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
yep.

Although they weren't always the vilest,some were deported for as little as stealing a loaf of bread.
Still, fecking convicts.....
Makes you wonder where the arrogance comes from really, maybe it's an inferioroty thing

glyn

am i the only one who really hates adam gilchrist-he has a face i would love to punch

I concur!

Brilliant effort by the team, given the last match. :038:

First session today will be crucial, don't want them to be something like 100-2 with Ponting still there.

Last edited:

MKFox

am i the only one who really hates adam gilchrist-he has a face i would love to punch

you are not alone. He reminds me of solskjaer & elijah wood too. feckers the lot of them....
:icon_evil

MKFox

13/2 convicts
3/1 heros
4/9 draw

If we can get 3 in the first session we could just force the follow on.

PFKAKTF FOX

Was Justin Langer and Dennis W*se seperated at birth ???

Got a feeling that Harmy may well come good and win us this test match

homer

Aussies 12/1 to win in some places

Got to be worth a dabble ??

PFKAKTF FOX

Aussies 12/1 to win in some places

Got to be worth a dabble ??

I agree Homer, nigh on impossible for England to win from this position, would need to bat until at least mid afternoon to ensure the Aussies cannot win and then take 10 wickets in a session and a half.

Where as the Aussies if they take 2 or 3 early wickets could, with their batting power, easily chase down 200 to 250 in 45 overs.

Willlow

I agree Homer, nigh on impossible for England to win from this position, would need to bat until at least mid afternoon to ensure the Aussies cannot win and then take 10 wickets in a session and a half.

Where as the Aussies if they take 2 or 3 early wickets could, with their batting power, easily chase down 200 to 250 in 45 overs.

Im not sure they would easily chase it down, but it would be interesting to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669