3rd test

Status
Not open for further replies.
MKFox said:
Fookin' Boring or what. They should be chasing runs now and have an hour at them this evening.

I doubt we can bowl them out in one day. We need to give India something to chase, if we bat them out of the game, they will spend all day blocking.

I bet Geoff Boycott's wanking himself silly over this "exciting" cricket, if not he'll be beating up his wife.

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
I bet Geoff Boycott's wanking himself silly over this "exciting" cricket, if not he'll be beating up his wife.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

313 ahead India are 18-1 at the end of play

COME ON ENGLAND!:038:

Melton Fox said:
I bet Geoff Boycott's wanking himself silly over this "exciting" cricket, if not he'll be beating up his wife.:018:

Geoff's never been married...........

now he might wel be beating up his girlfriend.......:062: :008: :062:

Last edited:
76/5 Come on Engerrland. 2 Sessions to get 5 wkts. :038:

Fantastic result.

To come back to draw a three match series in India after being one down with five first choice players out and losing the toss - truly brilliant.......

Fox From The Hudd said:
Fantastic result.

To come back to draw a three match series in India after being one down with five first choice players out and losing the toss - truly brilliant.......
It looks like my critisism yesterday may have been a little harsh. But having said that, if they had batted all day yesterday they wouldn't have got the 2 wickets last night and ben in such a good position today. So maybe it was a blessing us getting all out yesterday. So maybe I was right, who knows? & who cares?

Excellent performance

well done to the boys on a great result.

Melton Fox said:
100 All Out. England win by 212 runs :038: :038:

GET IN THERE!

:038:

Great result. Think Freddie and the boys have done magnificently considering all the problems with injuries. First test win in India since the 80's and to draw the series is a great achievement. Just shows how good England are now. With all the good youngsters around England should have a good test team for the foreseeable future.

Couldn't believe Dhoni's dismissal. Lucky Panesar for getting a second chance just 2 balls later. Incase anyone hasn't seen it. Dhoni skied the ball and Monte Panesar was underneath it but all of a sudden lost it in the sun and the ball drop to the ground 2 feet from Monte without him making an attempt to catch it. Didn't matter though cos 2 balls later Dhoni skied another one, but this time Monte safely pouched it. Dhoni is probably not the most popular person in India at the moment.

Well done Freddie and the boys!!!

flashyfox said:
Great result. Think Freddie and the boys have done magnificently considering all the problems with injuries. First test win in India since the 80's and to draw the series is a great achievement. Just shows how good England are now. With all the good youngsters around England should have a good test team for the foreseeable future.

Couldn't believe Dhoni's dismissal. Lucky Panesar for getting a second chance just 2 balls later. Incase anyone hasn't seen it. Dhoni skied the ball and Monte Panesar was underneath it but all of a sudden lost it in the sun and the ball drop to the ground 2 feet from Monte without him making an attempt to catch it. Didn't matter though cos 2 balls later Dhoni skied another one, but this time Monte safely pouched it. Dhoni is probably not the most popular person in India at the moment.

Well done Freddie and the boys!!!
Have you ever seen a cricketer in your whole life look as fookin' gormless as Monty did for that whole 10 second period? What a lucky Kunt though to have it all forgotten about 2 minutes later.

Not me though Monty boy, I'll always remember it :081:

Magnificent performance. :038:

Freddie is a legend.

Udal may have played his last test, but what a way to finish if it does prove that way.

And Monty - cult hero potential or what!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670