42 inches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Samsung 42" Plasma last year. The rrp was in excess of £1500. Comet were selling it for £999, I got it from Play.com for £699.

Make sure it's HD ready (1080) and has at least 2 scart sockets, also look for a built in freeview tuner Expect to pay another £50 or so for a stand as well.

Have a look on the web for prices and then use them to browbeat your local electrical store, especialy if you have cash in your hand.

Good luck, it's a 'fin minefield out there.

Has to be Pioneer......and no other

Last edited:
....aye, they pay/payed his wages for a bit.....

:icon_lol:

Tesco pay mine but I don't go around recommending some shite like Technika TV's :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Tesco pay mine

Why have the prices of their pre-packed salads gone sky high in the last few months? Ditto their small pots of natural yoghurt and small pre-packs of fruit?

Used to be able to get a reasonable lunch for around £2.25 but now it's nearer £3.50. Asda for the same is currently £2.30 and even Sainsburys give better healthy lunchtime value than bleeding Tesco.

Rant over.

Why have the prices of their pre-packed salads gone sky high in the last few months? Ditto their small pots of natural yoghurt and small pre-packs of fruit?

Used to be able to get a reasonable lunch for around £2.25 but now it's nearer £3.50. Asda for the same is currently £2.30 and even Sainsburys give better healthy lunchtime value than bleeding Tesco.

Rant over.

Seems it's a worldwide problem. Everything in our supermarkets goes up regularly. Even the current affairs shows are talking about it. :102:

Seems it's a worldwide problem. Everything in our supermarkets goes up regularly. Even the current affairs shows are talking about it. :102:

Yeah, but Tesco make a great thing about being best for value and cheap prices when the reality is they are fecking expensive.

Rant over.

Well shop at Asda or Sainsbury's then!! :icon_wink

TBH I hadn't realised all those bits have gone up in price, I'm just a lowly part-time till op so don't blame me! :icon_lol:

Food prices have gone up around about 10% this is too cover fuel prices so it the bloody oil tycoons fault bastards !!!

I'm sure that fuel prices have had an effect, but the fact remains (IMHO) that Tesco have moved a lot of their prices up far more than their competition have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669