A challenge to Agony Uncles

Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl isn't doing anything wrong. All her partners know she has other partners. If that's a problem for them they can disengage.She isn't asking them to remain with her, is she? She's being careful, but doesn't want to commit. Is that fairynuff?

Is that an honest and fair stance to take, for a woman?

:)

No way Babs, you can't create a new reality around these individuals, you asked us to comment on the messages that you've received, which we've done, the forum has spoken.

I'd also like to say that my previous comment, last night, is a thing of much beauty, I have no recollection of it but it is beautiful poetry.

Oh dear. Empathy and EQ taking second place to Mr Angry or Ms Angry POVs?

Don't judge, please.

Just listen carefully, and respond thoughtfully. Don't be Jezza, who is a total moron IMHO, and always was.

This girl isn't doing anything wrong. All her partners know she has other partners. If that's a problem for them they can disengage.She isn't asking them to remain with her, is she? She's being careful, but doesn't want to commit. Is that fairynuff?

Is that an honest and fair stance to take, for a woman?

You imply that it wouldn't be for a man. You are a horrible sexist.

No way Babs, you can't create a new reality around these individuals, you asked us to comment on the messages that you've received, which we've done, the forum has spoken.

I'd also like to say that my previous comment, last night, is a thing of much beauty, I have no recollection of it but it is beautiful poetry.

I agree. it is a thing of beauty, and a joy for ever. :)

xx

PS - no one ever calls me Babs. It's nemo me impune lacessit. I hate 'Babs'. Those who use the term are post mortem.

It's Bah <as in yah boo sucks> Or even Bar, as in pour me another one, or raise it, or be called to it, or as - none.

xxx

I apologise Babs. If I had known that you were so far above the rest of us in terms of dishing out advice I would've kept my fingers off the keyboard and not wasted any time with my paltry effort. In fact, whenever anyone asks me for advice on anything in future, I'll just tell them that I'm not qualified enough.:icon_razz

I apologise Babs. If I had known that you were so far above the rest of us in terms of dishing out advice I would've kept my fingers off the keyboard and not wasted any time with my paltry effort. In fact, whenever anyone asks me for advice on anything in future, I'll just tell them that I'm not qualified enough.:icon_razz

Yeah I'm sure he was desperate for a man hating, pro cheating apparant alchoholic

edit: or is it abhorent?

It's a paraphilia, I know, but women prefer a man who can spell correctly :) It shows he's made an effort - like clean underwear, showered under the cheesy bits of the bits, shampooed, used deodorant, wears a condom, so as not to spread chlamydia and genital warts, and herpes, and cervical cancer.

And we do like and respect men who really like and respect women for their individuality and honesty, and can 'deal' with our issues, and don't have to resort to calling us slags, and drunks and old and slappers and fat, and desperate, and nymphos and frigids.

98% of blokes, 'apparantly' value relationships in this way. LOL.

Not true at all - is it?

I love men. All of my wonderful lovers, and partners, and very bezzie sexual mates, have been exclusively men, and fun, and clever, and lovely, and wonderful, and great in bed <ahem, sometimes I had to do a lot of the work>. But some of them,sadly, let the side down. Does that mean I'm anti men? Not at all. I, like all old feisty biddies who are not yet into Bingo and Zimmers, live in hope of meeting one who is my equal :) That would be really good. I'd love to meet a guy of my age (63) who, like me, hasn't a single grey hair, who could, as I can, cook up a storm for dinner party, knows the difference between Baudrillard and Derrida, Chelsea and Liverpool (including the football politics), has got a BMI below 23, can define the nose of a good French Sancerre against a bland Californian Chardonnay, knows the difference between a loose fit and a tight fit jean, can lose 25 pounds off his beer belly, is familiar with the offside rule, knows what crap media currently lives by, knows who Damien Hirst and Marcus Wareing, and Pedro Almodovar, and Carol Ann Duffy are, and doesn't play golf, hasn't lost a daughter accidentally in the Algarve, doesn't have to use a car but can walk, is creative, loves life, and doesn't think that the sign of a good man is that he puts women down, by insulting them. Men are great. They don't know how great. So some insult, because they don't have any other option or any other experience. That's sad.

My life has been devoted to my incandescent love of good guys. I've been fortunate enough to encounter one or two, and maybe three. One was my, at the time, soul-mate, my husband, and the father of my wonderful son.

I love men. As I said.

<all the above may be ironic, some of it may be, or none of it is>

I'd advise you to go to option 3

xxxx

www.jelibean.com

counts me out then!

Ican 'deal' with our issues, and don't have to resort to calling us slags, and drunks and old and slappers and fat, and desperate, and nymphos and frigids.
I'm kind of guessing you haven't understood what people are saying, haven't listened, or don't care.

I can't speak for others, but my advice wasn't on a gender level, it was on a compassionate human level.

Nobody appeared to be anti woman, they were anti the person that ignored the emotional needs and wishes of a lover, which is the case in your example.

BTW, you'll find the chances of any bloke with a BMI lower than 23 wanting to shag a 63 year old, are very slim :icon_wink

The answer to 1 and 3 is Vaseline.
The answer to 2 is that life is too short to spend any prolonged period of it with someone who doesn't make you smile every time you see them (except at certain times of the month when smiling could be construde as a pity thing and result in a protracted rant about what makes a man sensitive, caring etc. etc...). He should do one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673