A load of crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Question for those who went tonight...

Brilliant :038:

Your reply is to berate me on a typo and the sterotype of the Borough of Melton Mowbray. Go on, sling in a Stilton Cheese and Scarcrow insult just for good measure, I haven't heard one of those for a few days

Truly wonderful

Dear Sir Melton of Melton,
I'm sorry to stereotype you county folks so I'll desist for a while - I was doing so to make a point that belittling people is not very nice - so why do you do it? Your tendency to be dismissive of people & at the same time adopt an air of superiority is a little galling for example when you said "I'm guessing the only people who went <to yesterday evenings event> aren't the type to learn much anyway", so its not suprising that I'm having a pop back. On one of my first posts on a different thread you adopted the same haughty air on a post that I had made. I take it from one of your replies on this thread that infact much of what you have come out with is not intended to upset or belittle, but is an attempt at irony which we inferior individuals have failed to notice, but I have to give you the feedback that it is very much a failed attempt at irony.
Back to the stereotyping. As I say, I only did it to give you a taste of your own medicine. It has been brought to my attention that Melton is not as posh as I may have thought it was. Granted, I was kidding along a bit (deliberately stereotyping) as I say. But I certainly think you have a superiority complex, hence I shall continue to refer to you as a member of our landed aristocracy with a title to match even though you are a probably a failed librarian or something. Maybe you both had neither the benefits of a private education (as per one of my previous post) or even a university education. Frankly, the latter is beginning to show. I'd drop the attemps at irony if I were you.

im sure he has been called a member a few times :icon_bigg

I'm sorry to stereotype you county folks so I'll desist for a while - I was doing so to make a point that belittling people is not very nice - so why do you do it? Your tendency to be dismissive of people & at the same time adopt an air of superiority is a little galling for example when you said "I'm guessing the only people who went <to yesterday evenings event> aren't the type to learn much anyway", so its not suprising that I'm having a pop back. On one of my first posts on a different thread you adopted the same haughty air on a post that I had made. I take it from one of your replies on this thread that infact much of what you have come out with is not intended to upset or belittle, but is an attempt at irony which we inferior individuals have failed to notice, but I have to give you the feedback that it is very much a failed attempt at irony.
Back to the stereotyping. As I say, I only did it to give you a taste of your own medicine. It has been brought to my attention that Melton is not as posh as I may have thought it was. Granted, I was kidding along a bit (deliberately stereotyping) as I say. But I certainly think you have a superiority complex, hence I shall continue to refer to you as a member of our landed aristocracy with a title to match even though you are a probably a failed librarian or something. Maybe you both had neither the benefits of a private education (as per one of my previous post) or even a university education. Frankly, the latter is beginning to show. I'd drop the attemps at irony if I were you.

Are you going to get your old friend 'Mr Cat-o-nine tails' out soon??

Are you going to get your old friend 'Mr Cat-o-nine tails' out soon??

I suggest that they meet at a rendezvous in a pub somehwere near Nuneaton, and go upstairs to sort it out 'on the mats'

After a good beating, they can then go downstairs and have a nice drink together

Unfortunately for you, you never will be.

I'm flattered that you have chosen me to be your "victim", but you really don't need to. You wil get used to me and be able to learn to accept me and deal with me, but please don't try and humiliate me, I can't be humiliated.

I mock myself more than you ever could, I shall inform you when I'm doing it in future so I won't have to read your attempts to stereotype me when that is what I am doing in the first place.

Anybody who takes most of my posts too seriously really does need to get a grip.

Just for the record, my quote which you took offence to was aimed at Newts and SWWG, they knew that and appreciated the humour, you my friend are irrelevant and until your outburst I didn't know you existed TBH, so although you took offence, it wasn't aimed at you, it couldn't have been.

However, as I've said before, I'm always happy to offend anybody who wants to be offended.

As I said, I'm flattered by your attention. more fuel for my ego, I love it.

What colour is the sky on your planet?

Whilst you're visiting our planet, we have this quaint tradition that you may like to experience.
What happens is groups of humans get together, usually males but not exclusively, and they tell jokes, rip the piss out of each other and generally have a bit of banter & crack.
You really should give it a try sometime to gain an understanding about how things work on planet earth.

What colour is the sky on your planet?

Whilst you're visiting our planet, we have this quaint tradition that you may like to experience.
What happens is groups of humans get together, usually males but not exclusively, and they tell jokes, rip the piss out of each other and generally have a bit of banter & crack.
You really should give it a try sometime to gain an understanding about how things work on planet earth.

I believe 'craic' is the correct spelling.........

I suggest that they meet at a rendezvous in a pub somehwere near Nuneaton, and go upstairs to sort it out 'on the mats'

After a good beating, they can then go downstairs and have a nice drink together

Absolutley

Unfortunately for you, you never will be.

I'm flattered that you have chosen me to be your "victim", but you really don't need to. You wil get used to me and be able to learn to accept me and deal with me, but please don't try and humiliate me, I can't be humiliated.

I mock myself more than you ever could, I shall inform you when I'm doing it in future so I won't have to read your attempts to stereotype me when that is what I am doing in the first place.

Anybody who takes most of my posts too seriously really does need to get a grip.

Just for the record, my quote which you took offence to was aimed at Newts and SWWG, they knew that and appreciated the humour, you my friend are irrelevant and until your outburst I didn't know you existed TBH, so although you took offence, it wasn't aimed at you, it couldn't have been.

However, as I've said before, I'm always happy to offend anybody who wants to be offended.

As I said, I'm flattered by your attention. more fuel for my ego, I love it.

Ok we shall leave it at that, particularly as you seem to enjoy this type of exchange - I shall leave you to tender to your ego henceforth without my assistance as I would hate to fuel it, what with the high price of fuel and all.
Best wishes,

Boo Hiss - Just when I thought there was a real fight about to start!

Ok we shall leave it at that, particularly as you seem to enjoy this type of exchange - I shall leave you to tender to your ego henceforth without my assistance as I would hate to fuel it, what with the high price of fuel and all.
Best wishes,
Excellent, a submission in writing, I love it :icon_lol:

It's big man that can admit defeat publicly, you have gone up in my estimation :icon_wink

Melts v Consty, outside the 1884, 2pm Sat'day.....

Melts v Consty, outside the 1884, 2pm Sat'day.....
No way, it's open to Non St's, the queues will be enourmous. I need room to swing my bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669