Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

Well, that's his season and possibly his career finished with. Not nice at all. Even if he c0omes back you're never the same player after that. :icon_conf

Well, that's his season and possibly his career finished with. Not nice at all. Even if he c0omes back you're never the same player after that. :icon_conf

Was it a v. bad challenge or just an awkward one?

Was it a v. bad challenge or just an awkward one?

Awkward one, no malice at all. Shawcross who (unfairly imo) got sent off for it went off in tears, you could see he was distraught by what he had done. Ramsey's foot was hanging off, not nice. Sky refused to show a replay though. Ramsey is so young and had looked such a good prospect as well.

Last edited:
A great shame for him, he had really looked a very good young player.

For those who want to see it:

[YOUTUBE]TFE5VVq9a7w[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Never even a booking that by the looks of it, nevermind a red but in fairness Shawcross would probably have rather gone off after an incident like that.

Absolutely awful tackle how is that only a three game ban, pathetic.

Are you being serious? I suspect there is only you and Wenger who seem to think it wasn't an accident......and Yaffle's head has never seen the light outside his own arse

Are you being serious? I suspect there is only you and Wenger who seem to think it wasn't an accident......and Yaffle's head has never seen the light outside his own arse

Agreed, accidident he was late, theyboth went full pelt for the ball. you can clearly see he didn't mean it.

Wenger can shut the **** up, the moaning French Twat.

It was an honest attempt at getting the ball, he never intended to inflict that damage.

And Fabregas, he can **** of as well, 'we need more protection' blah ****ing blah, man up you tosser, the lad was sent off, what more can the ref do?

This is what happens when the upper echelons of any organisation contains a moaning frenchy Twat.

Wenger can shut the **** up, the moaning French Twat.

It was an honest attempt at getting the ball, he never intended to inflict that damage.

And Fabregas, he can **** of as well, 'we need more protection' blah ****ing blah, man up you tosser, the lad was sent off, what more can the ref do?

This is what happens when the upper echelons of any organisation contains a moaning frenchy Twat.

:038:

Yes I am. Accident the guy shouldn't be playing football if that was an attempt of a tackle. Edit - Weren't actually that bad having watched it again.

As for Stoke they are a disgrace to the Premier league and football in general, for two years now they have got through the prem with long ball tactics scoring most of their goals from long throws, they have about two techinchally good footballing players, the rest are just average players who wouldn't get in any other premier league team, I hope they along with Bolton get relegated soon because they are a joke to be in the premier league.

Last edited:
As for Stoke they are a disgrace to the Premier league and football in general, for two years now they have got through the prem with long ball tactics scoring most of their goals from long throws, they have about two techinchally good footballing players, the rest are just average players who wouldn't get in any other premier league team, I hope they along with Bolton get relegated soon because they are a joke to be in the premier league.

You my friend, are a complete and utter spanner.

Case closed.

I love the way Harbs went way OTT about the tackle, then decided it wasn't that bad after watching it again, so to try and keep the argument going a little further he turns his attentions to Stoke's style of play :icon_lol:

The long ball Stoke is a myth imo. They play football fine.

I like Stoke a lot, they are about the only side in the Premier League debt free. They are a shining example to teams like Leicester about how to go up the right way, they stick within their means but yet are still competing up there, comfortably in mid-table and in the FA Cup quarter final.

I love the way Harbs went way OTT about the tackle, then decided it wasn't that bad after watching it again, so to try and keep the argument going a little further he turns his attentions to Stoke's style of play :icon_lol:

:icon_bigg:icon_bigg No, I was going to mention how much I hate Stoke anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669