Academy Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
£35 to sign up :icon_eek: he wouldnt pay that for t shirt :icon_lol:

lazzer said:
£35 to sign up :icon_eek: he wouldnt pay that for t shirt :icon_lol:

I would much rather spend it on a t-shirt. You are just bitter Lazzer cos we don't do XXXXXXL.;) :icon_lol:

Courtesy of Anish yet again. :023: :038: :038: ;) All the goals are very good and Chambo (7), the kid Desert Fox used to play football with, scores a genuine George Best type goal. Even if he ends up a Sunday League player I hope he never stops trying to do what he does for his goal. ;)

CL must be looking forward to getting this crop of players into his squad. ;)

If you have Windows Media Player then click here. ;)

Steven said:
Courtesy of Anish yet again. :023: :038: :038: ;) All the goals are very good and Chambo (7), the kid Desert Fox used to play football with, scores a genuine George Best type goal. Even if he ends up a Sunday League player I hope he never stops trying to do what he does for his goal. ;)

Top work Stevo

Steven said:

Doesn't seem to work Steve

DurhamFox said:
Doesn't seem to work Steve

In the classic phrase, it works on my machine. Try saving it to disk then playing it. :icon_eek: :102: :icon_sad:

Steven said:
In the classic phrase, it works on my machine. Try saving it to disk then playing it. :icon_eek: :102: :icon_sad:

Doesnt even open the page, strange. I am going home now, will try it from there.

Steven said:

does he fancy playing sunday league? I know a really good team he could play for...............

drummindefender said:
4 great goals the futures bright :038:

.... and no goals conceded. ;)

excellent ... keep them coming. Already posted a seperate topic, but anyone know of an Academy website?

DurhamFox said:
So you haven't watched them then Highland?;)

I did have World last season but I haven't renewed it due to a fact it is a complete Rip-off.The commentary is free this Season isn't it ? Well I can get it and I haven't paid..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669