Accessing TB from a mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've installed a new theme to use on mobile phones, and it seems to be working better than the old one.

I've also set it up so that anyone using the address mobile.talkingballs.co.uk will automatically use the mobile theme, which should make it easier than having to select the theme manually.

:038::038::038:

No horrible mugshots to slow things down now!

Super stuff Jeff. I noticed this yesterday, and it now works much better. :038:

quality stuff i can now post from mobile as before one could only view

Won't be able to forget to send in predictions in future, eh?

Jeff, the mobile style colours have reverted back to the old style. This morning they were identical the the forum colours you'd access from a desktop which was nice and not so in your face, so can you change it back?

I haven't changed anything :102:

When you changed the software on Sunday and I went on to the forum from my mobile, I could tell there was a difference, although the colour scheme was the same as before. All of Monday, and Tuesday morning when I logged in to TB on my phone, the colours had changed to the same as the default style when logging on from a desktop. At some point yesterday these changed back to the old colours (Green, Blue and a bit of orange).

If possible i'd like the same colours as per the defualt style I get when I log in on a desktop :icon_bigg

Last edited:
When you changed the software on Sunday and I went on to the forum from my mobile, I could tell there was a difference, although the colour scheme was the same as before. All of Monday, and Tuesday morning when I logged in to TB on my phone, the colours had changed to the same as the default style when logging on from a desktop. At some point yesterday these changed back to the old colours (Green, Blue and a bit of orange).

If possible i'd like the same colours as per the defualt style I get when I log in on a desktop :icon_bigg

Nothing has changed since Sunday. You should see the blue theme, which is the one I installed then.

If you're seeing the old style maybe it's your phone caching the old settings.
Do you have this problem when you use http://mobile.talkingballs.co.uk or just when you go to the normal address and select the mobile theme?

Last edited:
Nothing has changed since Sunday. You should see the blue theme, which is the one I installed then.

If you're seeing the old style maybe it's your phone caching the old settings.
Do you have this problem when you use http://mobile.talkingballs.co.uk or just when you go to the normal address and select the mobile theme?

I've just cleared my bookmark, and entered the url above, and now it's the right colours.

Not sure why I got them for a bit, as I was just using the bookmark i'd saved several weeks ago.

All good now though! :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670