adams your getting a tad boring now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

"Micky adams says he will be working hard with his players on the traing pitches to right some wrongs after his side went down one nill to brighton"
you complete tosser this is the 4th time i have read this on the official site this season. every game its well work harder on the training pitch, bollocks adams you should be working the hardest that is physically possible, does this mean that every time hes said it they have been trying less each time before it.
if i hear this one more time from you i will be very very angry.
saying that does not make up for the crap that you serve up each game. how about having some bloody balls and addressing the real problem, you problem avoiding monkey. none of your players have any respect or any desire for LEICESTER CITY. you need to grow something in the lower regions my friend because these so called players are taking you, us and our money as mugs. im sure that the younger lads would have more hunger than these overpaid lazy T***s all together especially more than jordan stewart who it seems is turning up for his pay packet on a saturday and nothing else. ive seen more effort from lee morris when clambering on the treatment table than the worst leicester team i have seen for many years without any doubt.

hope everyone enjoyed there bank holiday weekend :p

lako42 said:
you complete tosser

This man has done all he can for the club, to the best of his ability, over the past 3 years and people resort to personal insults. It absolutely disgusts me!

Criticise his management not the man himself.

so your saying that he has got some balls then. after the la manga incident what was the punishment again for the players breaking his cerfuw and disgracing the club. can you see him motivating his players, well i cant. and his pathetic post match comments are getting tiresome mate. also his substitutions have often lost games for this club so dont try telling me hes done all he can for the club. and if he has done all he can for the club and this is the possition were in, dosnt that tell you something.
work it out for yourself.

i dont mean to get personal but i am extremely angry at the moment and the only way to get rid of it is to criticise the source of my anger. :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566