Adda Djeziri

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky79

On September 3, 2007, Djeziri joined Ian Holloway at Leicester City on loan until December 31.[3] On January 9, 2008 Djeziri joined South Coast based English Premiership side Portsmouth under Harry Redknapp.[4]

This fella gets one year deals at a series of english clubs, never plays and then leaves. I believe transfers like this only take place to shift dodgy money around clubs. He's played zero first team games for Portsmouth (Redknapp), Blackpool and Leicester across 3 seasons.
DODGY.

On September 3, 2007, Djeziri joined Ian Holloway at Leicester City on loan until December 31.[3] On January 9, 2008 Djeziri joined South Coast based English Premiership side Portsmouth under Harry Redknapp.[4]

This fella gets one year deals at a series of english clubs, never plays and then leaves. I believe transfers like this only take place to shift dodgy money around clubs. He's played zero first team games for Portsmouth (Redknapp), Blackpool and Leicester across 3 seasons.
DODGY.

Or he just has a ****ing good agent. Redknapp and Holloway are notorious for signing players after little or no scouting.

He signed at a similar to time to the Portuguese winger. This was in the period after Martin Allen left and Gary Megson joined back in 2007.

He signed at a similar to time to the Portuguese winger. This was in the period after Martin Allen left and Gary Megson joined back in 2007.

Was he the one who looked promising in his debut against Cov then looked utter shite the rest? Signed alongside Gabor Bori?

DODGY.

Holloway wasn't at Leicester in September 2007. He was appointed on 22nd November.

Was he the one who looked promising in his debut against Cov then looked utter shite the rest? Signed alongside Gabor Bori?

No - that was Zsolt Laczkó. Djeziri never actually got a game.

He's played zero first team games for Portsmouth (Redknapp), Blackpool and Leicester across 3 seasons.

I'm not all that surprised that he hasn't played a game for Blackpool. He only signed for them on Tuesday and they haven't had a game since then.

This fella gets one year deals at a series of english clubs, never plays and then leaves. I believe transfers like this only take place to shift dodgy money around clubs.

So, you're speculating that he isn't actually a professional footballer at all? He's a rentboy in a tracksuit that gets passed around from manager to manager to "shift dodgy money around clubs"?

Yeah, seems like a reasonable notion for you to make up

I know for a fact that Djeziri is an international detective trying to crack the case of the turd in the car.

I take it all back, the boys class. What are his odds for championship top scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363