Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's preserve it then, just in case.

Not in it to be popular? Well, well done Milan, you've certainly succeeded there! And what a surprise, the Mercury tow the club line. You're supposed to be a voice for the City of Leicester not just your media partner. Milan's made a massive mistake in sacking Allen and harmed his own standing at the same time, the overwhelming majority of fans are disappointed with Milan's decision, so why isn't the Mercury reflecting this view? Leicester is a hard working, industrial City, and fans want to see that ethos on the pitch, not hear an endless stream of soundbites, backed up by Anderson and his cronies.
Mark, Leicester

Has anyone given thought to the theory of MA being the one that wanted to leave and MM had nothing to do with forcing him out?

I suppose it could have been that MA just got fed up of MM signing shit players behind his back and decided to jump ship so he didn't get a tarnished name?

Or is that a totally stupid idea??

Has anyone given thought to the theory of MA being the one that wanted to leave and MM had nothing to do with forcing him out?

I suppose it could have been that MA just got fed up of MM signing shit players behind his back and decided to jump ship so he didn't get a tarnished name?

Or is that a totally stupid idea??

if thats the case why say he was sacked :102: id go along with the last line in your post :)

If MM hadn't released a statement and done interviews stating his reasons for sacking MA, I think more people would have given it some thought.

Yeah, but MM is the egotistical type that wants to be in control and never be out done... I'm sure he's put his own spin on things... notice that we havn't heard a peep out of MA yet...? I get the feeling we won't either... I don't think we'll ever find out 'the truth' of what went on behind the closed doors of of Raw Dykes Road

Yeah, but MM is the egotistical type that wants to be in control and never be out done... I'm sure he's put his own spin on things... notice that we havn't heard a peep out of MA yet...? I get the feeling we won't either... I don't think we'll ever find out 'the truth' of what went on behind the closed doors of of Raw Dykes Road

He will be sorting out his compo - which will undoubtedly come with a strict gagging order attached

My silence on this issue has been because I'm not sure what to think. I'm sure MM had genuine concerns about MA and how he worked but I am unable from the posts hitherto to unpick how much of the problem was MM and how much the line supporting MM is a case of the victor getting to write the history.

I do think the derision which at times has been thrown at MA for his on the pitch antics and for his Manager Speaks contributions has been extremely unfair. I see nothing wrong in having a manager who tries to reach out to fans and nothing naive in fans having responded to it.

Having said that I have no hesitation in saying that losing MA is preferable to losing MM and that without MA we will go on - without MM we would struggle. I am excited about where MM wants to take this club - his club - and we need to be backing him in that 100%. He obviously felt unable to work with MA and that would have festered had MM not acted in the way he did and that would eventually have had an impact on the pitch.

The name which eventually emerges as MA's successor is going to tell us a lot.

My silence on this issue has been because I'm not sure what to think. I'm sure MM had genuine concerns about MA and how he worked but I am unable from the posts hitherto to unpick how much of the problem was MM and how much the line supporting MM is a case of the victor getting to write the history.

I do think the derision which at times has been thrown at MA for his on the pitch antics and for his Manager Speaks contributions has been extremely unfair. I see nothing wrong in having a manager who tries to reach out to fans and nothing naive in fans having responded to it.

Having said that I have no hesitation in saying that losing MA is preferable to losing MM and that without MA we will go on - without MM we would struggle. I am excited about where MM wants to take this club - his club - and we need to be backing him in that 100%. He obviously felt unable to work with MA and that would have festered had MM not acted in the way he did and that would eventually have had an impact on the pitch.

The name which eventually emerges as MA's successor is going to tell us a lot.

Me too. I think. Possibly. Yes, just about. Except I have some hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566