Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to cheer yourself up, try and think of how much BG (and those lucky enough to be in his company) enjoyed that fact that he had a ticket for the game......

I didnt know he had a ticket.... :icon_conf :icon_lol::icon_lol:

some highlights for next season then after reading through Forest's experiences:

Enjoy the splendours of League One, here are my top five tips for things you can look forward to:

The Johnstones Paint Trophy. You probably don’t know what it is, you don’t want to either!
You’re not famous anymore. From every set of fans, every week, ad nauseum.
The first round of the FA Cup. Probably away at Backwater United, maybe even on telly.
Frozen pitches. Games between November-February have a 50:50 chance of going ahead at many grounds.
Shilton reborn every week. Opponent goalkeepers will become worldbeaters when they play you.

well I don't know about you lot but I can't wait... and as if that wasn't enough we're going to have Forest and Derby fans laughing at us for the remainder of our stay in the lower leagues...

Yeah this is doing little to cheer me up...

I kinda want to get really drunk right now and sleep until we're back in a decent league. Or at least until we're going to be promoted from League 1.

Quote:
Shilton reborn every week. Opponent goalkeepers will become worldbeaters when they play you.

That already happens at the minute.

Mandaric has done it!!!
he said we'd be out of this division within a year! and by god we are.
I never should have lost faith in him and his judicious acquisition of players, managers, kit manufacturers and sponsors. Bring on the Pre.....
oh f*ck it wasn't promotion it was relegation.
i''ve been looking at the league table through a kaleidoscope all this time.
bollocks

No it doesn't, we only get two shots on target per game, and they're usually straight at the goalkeeper.

Which is why we're in League One, good defence, no idea in attack. I watched the game and apart from the odd moment we seemed to pass the ball to the opposition more often than not. If that's how we played all season then it's hardly surprising we got relegated. You can't win a game without the ball IMO.
:icon_conf

Which is why we're in League One, good defence, no idea in attack. I watched the game and apart from the odd moment we seemed to pass the ball to the opposition more often than not. If that's how we played all season then it's hardly surprising we got relegated. You can't win a game without the ball IMO.
:icon_conf

I am not taking the p-ss, because I think you have made a good point.

The whole season was crystalised at Stoke. We have no capacity to attack. This was no bad performance in my opinion - but a point a game gets you relegated.

Mandaric has done it!!!
he said we'd be out of this division within a year! and by god we are.
I never should have lost faith in him and his judicious acquisition of players, managers, kit manufacturers and sponsors. Bring on the Pre.....
oh f*ck it wasn't promotion it was relegation.
i''ve been looking at the league table through a kaleidoscope all this time.
bollocks

Don't worry, we're still on for his 3 year plan to get to the Premier League!

End of year 1: Relegated from Championship
Year 2: Relegated from League 1
Year 3: Relegated from League 2

And then we're there! Blue Square Premier.

On the bright side, at least I won't have to shell out for Sky Sports anymore...
:icon_bigg
:icon_cry:

And we get to play teams like Hereford! Woo woo!

Can't wait to play as Leicester in League One on Football Manager 2009.....:icon_wink:

We might even have two trips to Wembley!

I am not taking the p-ss, because I think you have made a good point.

The whole season was crystalised at Stoke. We have no capacity to attack. This was no bad performance in my opinion - but a point a game gets you relegated.

thanks, I think? :icon_bigg

And we might even get on a run of wins.

And we get to play teams like Hereford! Woo woo!

Can't wait to play as Leicester in League One on Football Manager 2009.....:icon_wink:

We might even have two trips to Wembley!

Yeah I don't usually even load the game as far down as League 1. Gives me a new challenge in the game!

I'm actually quite looking forward to next season - lets face it, we've just had 4 very shite seasons towards the bottom end of the Championship which is getting quite monotonous now - at least next season will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669