Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually quite looking forward to next season - lets face it, we've just had 4 very shite seasons towards the bottom end of the Championship which is getting quite monotonous now - at least next season will be different.

Doncaster
Carlisle
Leeds
Southend
Brighton
Oldham
Northampton
Huddersfield
Tranmere
Walsall
Swindon
Leyton Orient
Hartlepool
Bristol Rovers
Millwall
Yeovil
Cheltenham
Crewe
Bournemouth
Gillingham
Port Vale
Luton
Milton Keynes Dons
Peterborough
Hereford
Stockport

I'm actually quite looking forward to next season - lets face it, we've just had 4 very shite seasons towards the bottom end of the Championship which is getting quite monotonous now - at least next season will be different.

The Club being wound up would be different though, much like being in Div 1, not the sort difference that brings any pleasure. Your placid acceptance of mediocrity is the sort of attitude holding the Club back.

Doncaster
Carlisle
Leeds
Southend
Brighton
Oldham
Northampton
Huddersfield
Tranmere
Walsall
Swindon
Leyton Orient
Hartlepool
Bristol Rovers
Millwall
Yeovil
Cheltenham
Crewe
Bournemouth
Gillingham
Port Vale
Luton
Milton Keynes Dons
Peterborough
Hereford
Stockport

actually it's not even that..

MK Dons
Hereford
Peterboro
Stockport, Darlington, Rochdale or Wycombe!!
Carlisle (probably)
Doncaster (probably)
Southend (probably)
Brighton
Oldham
Northampton
Huddersfield
Tranmere
Walsall
Swindon
Leyton Orient
Hartlepool
Bristol Rovers (if we give any time a battering I hope it's these - f*** you Holloway)
Millwall
Yeovil
Cheltenham
Crewe

and that's it, I am going to assume Leeds will get promoted via the play offs, in one hand I hope they stay down and give us some company down here, on the other hand I hope the better teams get promoted so we don't have to spend as much time in this shithole division...

There are a few teams there where I never visited in all my years of travelling with the City.

My sentiments entirely.

and that's it, I am going to assume Leeds will get promoted via the play offs, in one hand I hope they stay down and give us some company down here, on the other hand I hope the better teams get promoted so we don't have to spend as much time in this shithole division...

I hope that Leeds do stay down as, in my slightly delusional grasping at straws mindset, it doesn't seem quite so bad if there is at least another supposedly "big club" down there with us.

Probably come August I'll feel differently. I still don't think I've quite grasped how bad League 1 is going to be.. that will probably come with the fixture list. Maybe even later, when I realise that the rest of the footballing world will literally have no interest in us anymore and we won't get any press/media coverage at all.... We won't even have all the crappy speculation and rumours from the tabloids to mull over during the transfer window, because really who gives a shit which crappy players a League One team will buy?

We won't even have all the crappy speculation and rumours from the tabloids to mull over during the transfer window,

Thank fcuk for that!

well atleast we won't have to wait for the international breaks as often and the season is a week ahead of the championship...

What I'm really shitting is which players we are going to lose - strangely, as bad as they've all been this season there are still some that I'd like to keep hold of next season and they are all players that are likely not going to be on the roster come August...

The matches in that league I've been to this season have been better than most of what we've had to put up with for the last few years.

I've seen a few and they haven't been bad but we really need to get out of there straight away.Make no mistake us being relegated is a disaster in footballing terms but I see no point in dwelling,the next step is to rid ourselves of that turd of a Manager and quickly

OK, here's a nice, heartwarming, vaguley LCFC-related story for everyone...

Several months ago I looked after my next door neighbour's African grey parrot for the weekend. I taught it to whistle the Post Horn Gallop (admittedly not very well). My neighbours said it hadn't done it since. But when I was there the other day, the parrot started to whistle the PHG as soon as I poked my head round the door.

Ahhhh...... doesn't life feel better now?

No, it fecking doesn't! But at least I fecking tried, unlike those cnuts in blue...

Yay! Let's have a shite season at the bottom of league 1. Change is as good as a rest as they say!

Bang on the money, City Fan :038:

...we won't get any press/media coverage at all.... We won't even have all the crappy speculation and rumours from the tabloids to mull over during the transfer window, because really who gives a shit which crappy players a League One team will buy?

Right now on Sky Text 742: 'PRODIGY PLUNDER? Amazing move made?'

It looks like we can still attract the big signings ;)

we get to visit some proper football grounds next season. will be interesting.

Can stand up

The best way to watch a football match

we get to visit some proper football grounds next season. will be interesting.

Yep, not like some of these artificial grounds that all look the same, i.e. Cov, Soton etc.

Whaddon Road should be a good trip......:icon_lol:

Can stand up

The best way to watch a football match

Never thought of that, at least it would stop all the BM's on FT moaning that they can't stand and when they do they get chucked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669