Am I getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Apart from the obvious answer - yes :p :p :? , I am seriously worried.

I was listening to the radio and I heard a Bryan Adams :smt009 :smt012 :smt010 :smt011 :smt017 :smt022 tune "Run to you" and I liked it. :? :? :?

Normally I listen to Cracking stuff like this (You will need to have Winamp or other MP3 player installed). :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen: :smt023

Is this descent into old fartdom irreversible or do I have to put with the inevitable. :? :? :? :smt022 :smt022

no steven you are not getting old ,but merely starting to like music instead of that computer generated shite you have been listening to :roll: run to you is a mediocre track, but the fact is it could be your saviour, what I suggest you do now is get a leather jacket and listen to some AC/DC. led zep ,sabbath,rainbow and embrace all things ROCK :smt035

lazzer said:
no steven you are not getting old ,but merely starting to like music instead of that computer generated shite you have been listening to :roll: run to you is a mediocre track, but the fact is it could be your saviour, what I suggest you do now is get a leather jacket and listen to some AC/DC. led zep ,sabbath,rainbow and embrace all things ROCK :smt035

lol lol :D :D :D :-D

When you start liking The Robin Hood one he did Steven then it's time to be worried,can't remember what it was called but it was No 1 for about 20 years.

highland fox said:
When you start liking The Robin Hood one he did Steven then it's time to be worried,can't remember what it was called but it was No 1 for about 20 years.

"everything i do, i do it for yooooooooooooooooo"

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smt021 :smt005 :smt068 :smt071 :smt072 :smt070 :smt067

Steven said:
:lol: that's pants mate :lol:

bryan fecking adams?
gtse.gif

didn't he do that song "the only thing that looks good on me is you"?
i can think of a couple of alternatives Bryan... a Rottweiler?.... a noose?.... a coffin?

MKFox said:
Steven said:
:lol: that's pants mate :lol:

bryan fecking adams?
gtse.gif

didn't he do that song "the only thing that looks good on me is you"?
i can think of a couple of alternatives Bryan... a Rottweiler?.... a noose?.... a coffin?

Nobody on this forum a House fan then. :? :? :? :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022

A few people have mentioned you've got nothing upstairs Lazzer ;-)

Did it remind of you of those care-free moments Steven? When your main worry was asking out the girl in the year above for a date? maybe get a frenchie after school before counting your football stickers on the bus? Fiddling with your first erection under the covers while the sound of the TV rattled from downstairs? Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Bedtime now, naughty boy.

alex said:
Did it remind of you of those care-free moments Steven? When your main worry was asking out the girl in the year above for a date? maybe get a frenchie after school before counting your football stickers on the bus? Fiddling with your first erection under the covers while the sound of the TV rattled from downstairs? Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Bedtime now, naughty boy.

It reminds me of 15 - 20 years ago when House first came on the scene and I used to go to House parties. :p :D :-D Girls dressed up like Betty Boo :smt007 and I used to find new and exciting ways to get back home across London first thing on a Sunday morning.

The days you mention were even before that. I am an old bastard you see. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Well, I'm 32 this year ace...

Ahhhhh... House, pills, thrills and delusional paranoia... Glad I'm over that. what's that you just said? Eh? Eh? :smt118

alex said:
Well, I'm 32 this year ace...

Ahhhhh... House, pills, thrills and delusional paranoia... Glad I'm over that. what's that you just said? Eh? Eh? :smt118

I plead the Fifth and delusional paranoia has never been a part of my mental health or lack of it. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

lazzer said:
.... listen to some AC/DC. led zep ,sabbath,rainbow and embrace all things ROCK :smt035

I'd say embrace were more middle of the road bullshit has-beens.

Joe_Fox said:
lazzer said:
.... listen to some AC/DC. led zep ,sabbath,rainbow and embrace all things ROCK :smt035

I'd say embrace were more middle of the road bullshit has-beens.

I hate them, worst voice I ever heard for a so-called front man.

Rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670