Am I the only one losing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

We would join a very select group indeed:

Five clubs have won the title: Manchester United (13 times), Chelsea (4), Arsenal(3), Manchester City (2) and Blackburn Rovers.

Nice.

Richie_d123

That is if you believe sky invented football. I know that's the premier league, buts its still the same, top league in England.

camberwell fox

This was supposed to be my last season ticket for awhile with a little un due in March. Not a chance of that now. Sacrifices will have to be made.
I hear Madonna has s habit of "buying" children. This would kill two birds with one stone wouldn't it? ;)

FOX Franks

This was supposed to be my last season ticket for awhile with a little un due in March. Not a chance of that now. Sacrifices will have to be made.
Will happily split it with you, planning to move back to leicester but wont be around some weekends...

TornadoShaunUK

For me, it's just far too early. 14 games is a lot. Looking forward to Sunday and that's as far as I'm thinking. Whatever happens this season we will have exceeded all expectations and achieved our goal, Europe would be a most fantastic bonus! The title? It's baffling to even talk about us having a chance at it. I think Arsenal will win it but we can keep on dreaming.

Blaarev

For me, it's just far too early. 14 games is a lot. Looking forward to Sunday and that's as far as I'm thinking. Whatever happens this season we will have exceeded all expectations and achieved our goal, Europe would be a most fantastic bonus! The title? It's baffling to even talk about us having a chance at it. I think Arsenal will win it but we can keep on dreaming.
Relax, it's only 13

FOX Franks

Kingy should get a testimonial if he stays for another couple.

Would be nice to have it all wrapped up and for him and Huthy to bag on the final day against Chelsea. Then it's 3 ex employees rubbing it in

M17TT C

Kingy should get a testimonial if he stays for another couple.

Would be nice to have it all wrapped up and for him and Huthy to bag on the final day against Chelsea. Then it's 3 ex employees rubbing it in

Hope he stays to make it as he will deserve it.

Very good performer and scored goals in all 3 divisions we have played in, some very important and some excellent strikes.

Seems like a good guy in interviews etc too and almost an undervalued member of our squad.

Hope he stays till the end of his career now!

PFKAKTF FOX

This season has been unreal, I cannot begin to describe the differing and new emotions, pride at being the most entertaining team in the land, astonishment at how the season is panning out, excitement at what could happen and fear that we could miss out on a once in a lifetime opportunity.....biggest roller coaster ever but I bloody love every minute of it even if it may be the death of me

pork pie fox

It's very strange . I want to be elated by it and shout it from the rooftops but instead there is just a state of bewilderment. After 44 years of mainly lows and a few memorable highs this is just off the scale . My stock reply of elated with top 4 is now secretly morphing into disappointed if we don't win it .
This is exactly how I described it after the Man City game. Somewhere between elation and bewilderment, not quite sure that it's all real.

Orifice

I don't know how act or behave with Leicester City being the best team in England.

I've followed City through bad times and good but this is different. I'm still waiting for the bubbles to come off or the wheels to burst but, of course, it's not happening. Being the best team in the league is not what we do. What do I do?

As the season moves on, I'm finding it harder to deal with. No, I don't want it to end but it's so weird.

I realise that history is actually being made here. Right here, right now.

Jenks

I'm now having to teach the odd-shaped ball fan in the office the rules of football because he's decided he wants to be a City fan. ****ing ridiculous situation. I've spent my life ridiculing others for being 'glory seekers' now I'm detesting people wanting to support MY club for the same reason. Ludicrous head-**** madness I never in a million years thought I'd experience. But I'll still be here when it all gets back to normal ha ha!

Lako42

13 games is a lot of games, it will seem like a lot less if we win on Sunday though.

artic fox

One game at a time is all I'm thinking about.I look at the players and think "Why not us" Champions League is the Goal I have at this stage and anything after that is a bonus .Living here in Ireland in a land barren of too many Foxes fans has been "Different" this season as people look at you in a way that doesn't make you feel you kidnapped a loved one,but rather the opposite with "really hope you guys do it" ......."do you really follow Leicester City ?" is a favourite I must say. I will cherish every moment with this Season no matter the outcome as we surely have made young fans from around the Globe state "I follow Leicester City " :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669