Confirmed Transfer Andrej Kramaric

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember rightly Zsolt Laczsko's debut was actually excellent, it was just a shame about the rest of his games...

It was. Covscum I think. Barry Hayles scored.

We seeked approval for him to train with the squad this week while awaiting his work permit, it must of been NP intention to involve him in some way in the Stoke game IMO if he doesnt start its purely to lessen the already high expectations expectedfrom him.
He has a very good record on debut performances lets hope it continues, it would be fantastic for everyone if the team created a similiar amount of chances as last week and Kramaric managed to convert one

If I remember rightly Zsolt Laczsko's debut was actually excellent, it was just a shame about the rest of his games...

For 45 minutes, his second half was a different kettle of fish which is why he left the field...and never repeated the flair again.

For a very brief time I thought we were assembling a half-decent side.

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-17%20at%2012.54.52.png

To be fair he's hardly likely to say that he's a complete and utter shithouse who couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo, is he ?

I watched his interview on Sky where he was talking about his next move after Leicester already.

I wouldn't bother getting his name on the back of your shirts.

I watched his interview on Sky where he was talking about his next move after Leicester already.

I wouldn't bother getting his name on the back of your shirts.
and his next move is....?

Whereas your spoken Croatian language skills are renowned the world over.
No they aren't, what the **** are you talking about? The limit of my Serbo-Croat skills are "Your mother is a whore", "Suck my dick" and "I want to finish on your face", but what the **** has that got to do with anything? Did you mean to quote somebody elses post?

What an astoundingly vacuous interview, stunningly inane stuff

Merely drawing attention to your churlish and mean spirited response. Given his limited English vocabulary, he is hardly likely to take part in a Paxmanesque interview about the morals and ethics of a modern day international footballer.

No they aren't, what the **** are you talking about? The limit of my Serbo-Croat skills are "Your mother is a whore", "Suck my dick" and "I want to finish on your face", but what the **** has that got to do with anything? Did you mean to quote somebody elses post?

Wow!!

Merely drawing attention to your churlish and mean spirited response. Given his limited English vocabulary, he is hardly likely to take part in a Paxmanesque interview about the morals and ethics of a modern day international footballer.

I suspect Macky meant the moron on the other side of the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566