annoying adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.
any of the shitey BT ones, **** off, i hope you split up and there's an advert where you post smutty pictures of her on some dodgy website with BT Broadband Smut-Upload (TM)

and that "one and a half litres of water a day challenge" shit oh what challenge is that?

the challenge set by the people who sell water (that comes for FREE in a tap) to ****ing do-gooders in a plastic (made from OIL from Saudi ****ing Arabia) you already pay your council tax for the tap water anyway

and just because it's filtered through a volcano it does not mean it full of "volcanicity" it means it isn't going to be full of landfill juice

end of rant

Last edited:
The idiots singing on the vodafone advert. I would love to puch one of them despite being weak.

Last edited:
Heard a "Subway" one on the radio, something about hands warm in pockets.
Pile of shite, had to turn radio over!

Heard a "Subway" one on the radio, something about hands warm in pockets.
Pile of shite, had to turn radio over!

And I guess it still sounded just as bad upside down.

The bloody toilet cleaner one that is claiming to kill the Swine flu virus. Do people really fall for this marketing shit (excuse the pun)? FFS.

would they be allowed to say it if it wasnt...the "Ad Police" would be at them?

would they be allowed to say it if it wasnt...the "Ad Police" would be at them?

I didnt mean that it doesn't work on swine flu but the fact that they use that as the main marketing point is what annoys me.

The guy on the KFC advert making out all of the food is fresh! We all know that the chicken has been there for weeks and you spit in the mini fillets and the beans have blood in. So don't do a shitty advert making out that your food is delightful when we we all know it is SHIT. (However KFC is very tasty and is my favourite fast food place) but still this advert is a disgrace.

The guy on the KFC advert making out all of the food is fresh! We all know that the chicken has been there for weeks and you spit in the mini fillets and the beans have blood in. So don't do a shitty advert making out that your food is delightful when we we all know it is SHIT. (However KFC is very tasty and is my favourite fast food place) but still this advert is a disgrace.

Don't know about KFC, but I used to work in a chicken factory. And one of the guys there in the packing section used to use a chicken carcass to wank himself off at least once a day.

So if you got pregant from eating a chicken and mushroom pie, that's probably the reason.

Don't know about KFC, but I used to work in a chicken factory. And one of the guys there in the packing section used to use a chicken carcass to wank himself off at least once a day.

So if you got pregant from eating a chicken and mushroom pie, that's probably the reason.

Are you the guy that went onto X-Factor a couple of years ago and sang Barbie girl?

EDIT: This guy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKaIK6OAEhA

Last edited:
any of the shitey BT ones, **** off, i hope you split up and there's an advert where you post smutty pictures of her on some dodgy website
What news are they announcing in the new one? is she up the duff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669