Anorak tables and recent results

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Earlier this afternoon, I brought all the tables up to date and published them - see link in sig. This is the last lot of tables before 'Soady gets tough' on Monday - loads of games in hand, but these should soon be sorted out.

I am aware that although people have been copying the last few weeks' scores to this forum, the 'late kick-offs' have not had their results posted. I have been liaising with Soady and on Monday will post here somplete the complete results from those weeks.

All hail Boc, the people's hero!:038:

I have done my answer for weeks 8, 9 and 10 and received no score...I dont whether I am wrong or someone else is.

What's your team's name, Hazz?

I have done my answer for weeks 8, 9 and 10 and received no score...I dont whether I am wrong or someone else is.

Regent College Old Boys, I am going to e-mail Soady over it. Its just if he has no record of it, I am more than willing to do the answers again.

Your week 8 opponents haven't had a completed match since week 6
Your week 9 opponents haven't had a completed match since week 7
Your week 10 opponents haven't had a completed match since week 7 and have declared on this firum that they will not be taking further part in the competition.

In these circumstances I think it is highly unlikely that the reason for the delay to your results for these weeks is your fault. By all means send the answers in to Soady again - just to be doubly sure - but I think you may already have 9 points in the bag! :)

I sent a couple in on Monday mornings...but as seen Soady is kind like that and takes them in anyway.

Although Soady always sets the deadline as Friday night, he doesn't work the weekend so won't even get a chance to see anybody's answers until Monday morning. Then he has his stack of work to do before he can look at them, so that will usually take him into the afternoon - and sometimes into Tuesday. In my experience he will always mark whatever answers that he has in front of him, even if they did arrive late. He never wants to give anybody NIL if he can help it.

What has happened this year is a bit unusual in that there are people who have not answered for several weeks with no word to Soady why they haven't answered (not only in League 3, but in other divisions as well). This is clearly unfair to opponents as well as to Soady - and now he has decided to sort it out by finalising the matches where the person hasn't asked for a delay for a specific reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669