Another one gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as big a **** as those ****s booing the academy lads at half time tonight. ****s.

I suppose it gets them used to what they will face as first team players at our wonderfully supported club.

I suppose it gets them used to what they will face as first team players at our wonderfully supported club.

Can't imagine that many of them can worry about having to suffer that.....we've not brought that many academy lads through to the first team over recent years unfortunately

Can't imagine that many of them can worry about having to suffer that.....we've not brought that many academy lads through to the first team over recent years unfortunately

If one or two of the kids on display tonight progress well over the next two years, they'll be alright.

If one or two of the kids on display tonight progress well over the next two years, they'll be alright.

Hopefully :) though our academy has managed to produce very little recently, maybe time for a golden patch is just around the corner

It's another forum mate. But one for everyone, not just one club.
There's the usual amount of arseholes on there as you get on every messageboard though.

Thankfully if any of them piss me off too much, I could always go with the 'abuse of power' button and ban the feckers. That's the joy of being one of those in charge(even if I don't know what most of the buttons do!)

There's the usual amount of arseholes on there as you get on every messageboard though.

Thankfully if any of them piss me off too much, I could always go with the 'abuse of power' button and ban the feckers. That's the joy of being one of those in charge(even if I don't know what most of the buttons do!)[/quote]

Women in charge...always a worry

Thankfully if any of them piss me off too much, I could always go with the 'abuse of power' button and ban the feckers. That's the joy of being one of those in charge(even if I don't know what most of the buttons do!)[/quote]

Women in charge...always a worry

And the attitude of some of the lads is the same:icon_razz Shame for them another one has been given a top 'job' on there!

Though she does know her way round a pc, I'm just there for comdey value.(And not much of that either)

Thankfully if any of them piss me off too much, I could always go with the 'abuse of power' button and ban the feckers. That's the joy of being one of those in charge(even if I don't know what most of the buttons do!)

I'm on TFF as well not see you on there What name you go under?

You'll see my name in red:) it's the same one on all the forums I use.(If I'm not on there you are using a different TFF to the one I do(the better one obviously!)

And I watch the CCC Forum waiting to step on the sheep and trees(and others) when they step out of line)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669