Another why MA left thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the idea of Milan tittle tattling such stories totally preposterous. It would be most unprofessional to say such things to an unknow box renter. More to the point, however, what does it matter now? Allen has gone, whether due to his evil machinations or despite his sweet innocence, move on for goodness sake!

Depressing any way you look at it really.Who on Earth is going to be attracted to manage the club when it looks as if both the players & chairman are going to to have more influence on the team/training methods/general approach than he is? No-one worth a shite that's for sure.
As for players whining about how they're treated by the manager,JESUS! Wouldn't it be great if we could all get our bosses the sack if we didn't like the way they did things? If that were the case I'd struggle to think of one of my ex bosses who wouldn't be on the dole.
Fact is the main reason MA was brought in (rightly or wrongly) was because he had a no-nonsense style that would provide the kick up the arse that this club has needed for the last 3 years at least.So,it seems a little strange that he should be shunted because a few players have a bit of a moan.
If it's true then these players should have been ****ed off ASAP,no matter who they were.You can't bring a man in to do a specific job & then sack him for doing it.
Although it must obviously be a terrible insult to suggest to terminally underachieving footballers that they might want to try a different approach from the one that has seen them finish just above the relegation places 3 years in a fecking row.Not to mention of course that it must also be unbearable to have to do things in a way you don't want to at WORK,during your immensely well paid 4 hour day (feels heart bleeding)

I find the idea of Milan tittle tattling such stories totally preposterous. It would be most unprofessional to say such things to an unknow box renter. More to the point, however, what does it matter now? Allen has gone, whether due to his evil machinations or despite his sweet innocence, move on for goodness sake!

How the feck do you know he is an unknown box renter?

I think there is a point is us knowing more about this subject as it paints a clearer picture of the thought process of MM. If, as many believed, MM had sacked MA simply down to the JFH scandal, then perhaps that was the actions of a megalomaniac without the best interests of the club at heart.

I feel however that, while the JFH business may have been a part, I think MM had had enough of MA anyway, based on not only the feedback of staff but also players within the club.

Depressing any way you look at it really.Who on Earth is going to be attracted to manage the club when it looks as if both the players & chairman are going to to have more influence on the team/training methods/general approach than he is? No-one worth a shite that's for sure.
As for players whining about how they're treated by the manager,JESUS! Wouldn't it be great if we could all get our bosses the sack if we didn't like the way they did things? If that were the case I'd struggle to think of one of my ex bosses who wouldn't be on the dole.
Fact is the main reason MA was brought in (rightly or wrongly) was because he had a no-nonsense style that would provide the kick up the arse that this club has needed for the last 3 years at least.So,it seems a little strange that he should be shunted because a few players have a bit of a moan.
If it's true then these players should have been ****ed off ASAP,no matter who they were.You can't bring a man in to do a specific job & then sack him for doing it.
Although it must obviously be a terrible insult to suggest to terminally underachieving footballers that they might want to try a different approach from the one that has seen them finish just above the relegation places 3 years in a fecking row.Not to mention of course that it must also be unbearable to have to do things in a way you don't want to at WORK,during your immensely well paid 4 hour day (feels heart bleeding)

You are ranting about things when you have absolutely no idea whether there is any truth in any of it. :icon_roll

You are ranting about things when you have absolutely no idea whether there is any truth in any of it. :icon_roll
How d'you know, I'm quite sure you never read it :icon_lol:

Fact is the main reason MA was brought in (rightly or wrongly) was because he had a no-nonsense style that would provide the kick up the arse that this club has needed for the last 3 years at least.

MA was far from no nonsense. infact there was an awful lot of nonsense, More than any other LCFC manager i can recall.

I think this thread sums up the whole manager situation perfectly.

This story completely contradicts another story that has been posted here, so IMO it is safe to say that none of us will ever have a ****ing clue about what went on whilst MA2 was here.

Forget about it and move on!!!

I think this thread sums up the whole manager situation perfectly.

This story completely contradicts another story that has been posted here, so IMO it is safe to say that none of us will ever have a ****ing clue about what went on whilst MA2 was here.

Forget about it and move on!!!

I wish I could forget about it. My worry is that the same will happen again and again and I find no reassurance anywhere that it won't, thats why I for one keep banging on about it. We need stability and I don't think we will get any under MM.

I wish I could forget about it. My worry is that the same will happen again and again and I find no reassurance anywhere that it won't, thats why I for one keep banging on about it. We need stability and I don't think we will get any under MM.

It is a worrying matter in a way.

The only thing that makes it worrying is that MM is prepared to chop and change until we get back to the promised land.

Given that that is the reason for worry, I see no reason what-so-ever to worry if we have a chairman who is hell bent on getting us back in to The Premiership.

Is that not where we all want to be???? :102:

What serious alternative do you think there is? :icon_conf

Amazing.

It is a worrying matter in a way.

The only thing that makes it worrying is that MM is prepared to chop and change until we get back to the promised land.

Given that that is the reason for worry, I see no reason what-so-ever to worry if we have a chairman who is hell bent on getting us back in to The Premiership.

Is that not where we all want to be???? :102:

Yes, for sure!!!! But MM's approach took him through a lot of managers at portsmouth before he succeeded and eventually found the right one. Was that luck or judgement? Would any of the others succeed if he'd given them time? Can he guarantee that by getting through 20 managers anyone of them will succeed? And if a manager is any good will he come here under these circumstances?

And Macky, I don't have an alternative and that scares me even more!

I really, really worry for the future of Leicester City.

Yes, for sure!!!! But MM's approach took him through a lot of managers at portsmouth before he succeeded and eventually found the right one. Was that luck or judgement? Would any of the others succeed if he'd given them time? Can he guarantee that by getting through 20 managers anyone of them will succeed? And if a manager is any good will he come here under these circumstances?

It was probably luck.

The other managers may well have succeeded if he had given them a chance, by how long does a chance last?

Yes.

It depends on the manager.

Anyone else for another drink?? MM is God........

Last edited:

And Macky, I don't have an alternative and that scares me even more!

I really, really worry for the future of Leicester City.

fecking hell man don't you ever think? If he gets through 20 managers it means 20 managers have not been up to the mark, but the 21st one might be good. If we get a good manager next time he will not have to get through to 20 will he....

fecking hell man don't you ever think? If he gets through 20 managers it means 20 managers have not been up to the mark, but the 21st one might be good. If we get a good manager next time he will not have to get through to 20 will he....

What if he just keeps picking idiots to run the football club? Then what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669