anyone for Mourinho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read this on os

Official statement from Leicester City Football Club

Leicester City would like to inform all supporters and the media that Gary Megson has left the club my mutual consent. This is because of poor of the field relations with the tea lady on the players coach and poor on the field performances. Also, we heard a rumor on Talking Balls that Jose Mourinho might want to be our manager.

Until his interest is confirmed we would like to announce Filbert T Fox will be taking over a first team manager on “a do as I say basis”. The club feels this would help the team stay focused as he has many similarities as Mr. Megson. Firstly he’s a red head, as was Mr Megson. Secondly his tactical ability is questionable, as was Mr Megsons. Thirdly, some of the younger children are scared shitless by him, the same way they’re scared by Mr Megson.

The club asks its fans to remain calm during this period of unrest and managerial changes and for ****s sake, don’t let Mr Mourinho know who our owner is (we’re going to tell him it’s Gary Lineker)

sounds silly don't it

Last edited:
Just read this on os

Official statement from Leicester City Football Club

Leicester City would like to inform all supporters and the media that Gary Megson has left the club my mutual consent. This is because of poor of the field relations with the tea lady on the players coach and poor on the field performances. Also, we heard a rumor on Talking Balls that Jose Mourinho might want to be our manager.

Until his interest is confirmed we would like to announce Filbert T Fox will be taking over a first team manager on “a do as I say basis”. The club feels this would help the team stay focused as he has many similarities as Mr. Megson. Firstly he’s a red head, as was Mr Megson. Secondly his tactical ability is questionable, as was Mr Megsons. Thirdly, some of the younger children are scared shitless by him, the same way they’re scared by Mr Megson.

The club asks its fans to remain calm during this period of unrest and managerial changes and for ****s sake, don’t let Mr Mourinho know who our owner is (we’re going to tell him it’s Gary Lineker)

sounds silly don't it

No sound brilliant i could happen......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673