Post Match Arsenal 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Arteta said that we were jammy and shit yet?

Fofana does still look brilliant doesn't he.

Definitely fits a back 3 well though. As I commented on the other day, there were times again in this game where his closing the ball down had him further forward than our whole midfield.

Not a problem if he has the right players around him though, and it's hard to believe he's only 19
He reads the game so well for someone so young too. Rarely throws himself into 50/50 tackles.

I'm happy to be shot down here. Tielemans looked like Wellens reborn. Mendy looked lost. Praet stilted. But then the substitutions. We came alive, and resorted to being the players that they can be. I'm not drunk yet, I'm stunned.

I hope so. Love it when they get all mardy. Not to take anything away from us but arsenal were canny shite. #WengerOut
Bruv he’s lost it bruv he’s a battyman bruv he don’t know what he’s doin bruv

Arsenal were so poor.

Pretending they are some kind of top side who are deadly and should be approached with absolute caution is just wrong.

They would have been 3 up in the 1st half if they were anything other than wasters as we defended ike drunkards.

This little team mentality only worked against the scary big 6 beasts of Arsenal because they were anything other than big and scary.

I'm sorry but this weird mentality will be the reason we lose the next game, just like after we beat Man City we got done by two absolute whoppers in villa and WHam

The run by Under for the goal was superb. The pass by Tielemans was brilliant. Carved open by two pieces of brilliance.

Arteta bemoans unfair world​

Arsenal 0-1 Leicester
13290cea-cdda-4420-97a5-503ab8ec8d44.jpg

Arsenal
Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta tells BBC Sport: "The game the way it went, I felt we had total control in the first half and restricted them to nothing. We were winning every ball, created a few chances and scored a goal I don't know how it got disallowed. I would like to see the Premier League give us all the PPV money for this as they simply don't deserve any of it.
"In fact, I'd like to see Leicester banned from playing us. It is not fair to have to play against them. It upsets me. The sooner we leave to play the great European sides every week so we don't have to lower ourselves to this rubbish, the better.
"Frankly, it is just beastly of those upstarts to come here and not roll over for us. We're Arsenal after all. We cannot be expected to have to deal with this sort of thing.
"Sorry, got to go now and ring my best friend Pep so we can bitch about Jamie Vardy together."

In 1973 - It was the year before I started university (and before any of our current team were born) - and I've had to wait until I've retired to see us win again at Highbury/ Emirates.
About bloody time and thank you, thank you, thank you.
My mate Gooner Mick agreed to a drunken bet in the late 80s. If we ever win at their place he's getting his cock out in the bar of the pub we made the bet in.

They turned the pub into a Tesco Express 7 years ago. The bastard's got away with it.

Still not answering his phone tonight though the ****er.

I've waited most of my life for that.

Slade hadn't even wished anyone a merry ****ing xmas the last time we won there !!!

My mate Gooner Mick agreed to a drunken bet in the late 80s. If we ever win at their place he's getting his cock out in the bar of the pub we made the bet in.

They turned the pub into a Tesco Express 7 years ago. The bastard's got away with it.

Slade hadn't even wished anyone a merry ****ing xmas the last time we won there !!!

Surely he has to get his cock out in the tesco?

Surely he's just got to get his dick out in Tesco?

Even better for you as it will surely result in him being arrested and having to go on the sex offender register.

There was a widely circulated photo of the Arsenal dressing room with the tossers celebrating after beating 10 man City in THAT season - anyone got a photo of the Gunners dressing room this evening? Asking for my brother-in-law...

Have to agree that the approach, ugly as it was, was spot on. Arsenal's figures don't lie.

Arteta has done what's needed to be done for ages & tightened them up defensively. BUT, as is nearly always the case it's come at the cost of them being shite going forward. They're basically the reverse of what they used to be. They're a hell of a lot easier to defend against than they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669