Post Match Arsenal 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles Away

Meh.

Thomas badly needs a rest. Injuries and poor signings have meant we’ve put too much on him.

We didn’t do ourselves any favours at all there, and looked like much of what we’ve seen this season: poor set pieces, moments of defending lunacy, and poor in-game management.

Still, no one got injured and we always struggle against these.

Moving on.

We’ve lost to a good Arsenal team due to two stupid mistakes by defenders, whilst have 7 first team players not in the team. I just don’t think it’s the end of the world some on here make it out to be…

Has anyone said it's the end of the world? I said at half time we weren't far off them. Second half started and a defender decides to throw any chance away by an unconvincing effort to stop a goal with his hand. We then bring on some shit and don't change anything....criticism of this second half is totally fair, as was any praise for still being in the game at half time.

Complete shit.

No desire to win it, no plan to get anything from it.

No attacking ability on show at all

Couldn't make up my mind who was the biggest ****, Tyler or Smith.

For all their so called superiority, we gifted them 2 goals.

Disappointing but, we move on.

We're safe. Europe tinpot is all that counts. Get used to these performances.

Couldn't make up my mind who was the biggest ****, Tyler or Smith.

For all their so called superiority, we gifted them 2 goals.

Disappointing but, we move on.

Smith. It's awful when he does our games and even worse when it's against arsenal. There are some ex players who can pretend to be impartial when commentating but he is like a sky fanzone fan when it's arse. He hates us too which someone can probably explain but I've no idea why?

Maddison was awful, however not as awful as Ihenacho, Daka or Thomas. The rest were all a bit shit in their own unique ways.

I've said it before and I will say it again; without Vardy we have nothing up front. No movement, no desire, no fight. We must, must invest in a proper forward. Soumare and Daka.... we paid money, actual money, for them.

That’s right.

We will win a few of the games we should win, finish around 45 points and we all have to pray for European success.

Where the league is concerned. I just hope we don't end up needing to rest players for games that impact the relegation places. The rest of my season is about us winning the Tinpot and Everton going down.

Conceeded from 2 set pieces, corner + penalty.
Team looked knackered and the score line could have been worse if Arsenal had bothered to get in to top gear. Only Barnes' header was anywhere close from us, otherwise it was the same boring "take-ten-passes-to-get-it-to-halfway -before giving it away" crap. Vardy was a massive miss for us, hope he comes back soon.

Smith. It's awful when he does our games and even worse when it's against arsenal. There are some ex players who can pretend to be impartial when commentating but he is like a sky fanzone fan when it's arse. He hates us too which someone can probably explain but I've no idea why?
He’s a complete hook nosed **** of the highest order and I hope he suffers a twisted bollock while passing a gall stone.

Absolute shite.

Substitutions were unbelievably ****ing awful.

We still can’t defend from corners.

Mendy comes in from nowhere, shows how much faith we have in Soumare right now.

This seasons transfer window is up there with the start of the 16/17 season. Absolute ****ing car crash.

We’ve gone from top 4 contention, to mid-table and praying we win an absolute tin pot European competition.

Who’s taking ownership of this shit show? Heads need to roll.

Has anyone said it's the end of the world? I said at half time we weren't far off them. Second half started and a defender decides to throw any chance away by an unconvincing effort to stop a goal with his hand. We then bring on some shit and don't change anything....criticism of this second half is totally fair, as was any praise for still being in the game at half time.

Absolute shite.

Substitutions were unbelievably ****ing awful.

We still can’t defend from corners.

Mendy comes in from nowhere, shows how much faith we have in Soumare right now.

This seasons transfer window is up there with the start of the 16/17 season. Absolute ****ing car crash.

We’ve gone from top 4 contention, to mid-table and praying we win an absolute tin pot European competition.

Who’s taking ownership of this shit show? Heads need to roll.
Yeah everyone’s been very level headed about it…

I’d like to know all these great subs that we could have brought on to change the game as well? Or the tactical switch that would have made any difference. Maybe Nacho and Daka both up front?

We were average against Leeds and got lucky. We were average again today and didn’t get lucky.

lets move on and focus on Thursday

Yeah everyone’s been very level headed about it…

I’d like to know all these great subs that we could have brought on to change the game as well? Or the tactical switch that would have made any difference. Maybe Nacho and Daka both up front?

We were average against Leeds and got lucky. We were average again today and didn’t get lucky.

lets move on and focus on Thursday

The great subs may not have been great. Just changing from what wasn't working may have been an idea. Rodgers has often been quick to change things when things go well (and then all goes to shit) but when it's not great he often sticks with the same. Sticking 2 up front would've been a change at least.

Is there anything in the post you quote from City Fan that isn't correct?

Tielemans.

And yes two strikers up top.

A right back for a right back isn’t good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566