Match Thread Arsenal v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it stands we'll just be 4 points off 19th and 5 from 17th....there's some right shit in this league.

Hey Brown Nose. You get a chance to watch Better Caul Saul yet?

Is it on over there?

(Bollocks to talking about this game).

Now you're talking MA. No, I haven't but I have read all about the first episode and it sounds delicious. We have Netflix which shows it but I haven't got it. I need to see it.

Half time report anyone?

Is it worth me listening to Stringer in the second half or should I just concentrate on the game I'm at?

Morgan ****ed up for the first, Schwarzer ****ed up for the second. No comedy capers from Pea Son so far.

Oh...and we have 5 at the back who obviously think someone else is watching the Arse players.

Last edited:
Been in the game and had as many, if not more chances than them but same old, same old and give away two sloppy goals.

Morgan lost his man from a corner for the first and poor save from Schwazer gives a well taken but easily avoidable finish from Walcott.

Now you're talking MA. No, I haven't but I have read all about the first episode and it sounds delicious. We have Netflix which shows it but I haven't got it. I need to see it.

I've seen the first one and have the second recorded for tonight. I'm optimistic so far, looks well worth the time.

Morgan at fault for the first...... Wouldn't blame Schwarzer for the second, it all began with trestle legs losing the ball during another out of control gallop down the left

Schwarzer could have done better for the 2nd, but watch Morgan in the build up. Turns his back on the shot. Pathetic defending. Don't even see that at my lads U8's matches.

Well that sounds like a disappointing first half.

so frustrating how we can't defend set pieces, or take chances. Set pieces especially though.
Worst thing of all though is the other results so far tonight!

Asking too much of Morgan this season. He started season well but is not a PL player. Has tried hard but not enough. Pearson has been around long enough to know all this a lot better than us.

Hamer had done good. We definitely needed goal keeping back up but on what grounds was Hamer dropped?

Selections are totally random.

Pearson's disaster machine trundles on. Is it just obstinacy or is he having a laugh now at the club's expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566