Post Match Aston Villa 2 Leicester 4

A lot to like about that performance, but the most pleasant thing for me was our reaction to going behind, no sulking, no dropping off, but a determination to get back in it, and a belief that we can.

Keeping that attitude or not will determine the outcome of our season IMO.

Just watched the goals. Did we lend them some of our defenders? Genuinely hilarious that pissing about at the back continues.

Stats of our three strikers this season (PL only):

Vardy has 1,152 minutes for one goal and four assists - a G/A every 230 mins.

Daka has 706 minutes for three goals and three assists - a G/A every 118 mins.

Iheanacho has 333 minutes for two goals and three assists - a G/A every 67 mins.

The fact that Vardy has had more game time than the other two combined is criminal. Rodgers has admitted that Vardy isn't the same player any more and yet he's still used most of the time.

Iheanacho must be the regular starter and Daka should be the sub. Vardy's wonderful PL career is over.

Iheanacho has 333 minutes for two goals and three assists - a G/A every 67 mins.

The fact that Vardy has had more game time than the other two combined is criminal. Rodgers has admitted that Vardy isn't the same player any more and yet he's still used most of the time.

Iheanacho must be the regular starter and Daka should be the sub. Vardy's wonderful PL career is over.
I’m of the opinion Vardy should be the option ahead of Daka off the bench.

So, in summary, we need a striker.

How ****ing badly did we need someone like Tetê to come and add some balance? Madderz looked like he finally had someone who could keep up with him and was worth giving the ball to early.

And our goalkeeper is the worst player on the pitch and nobody will convince me otherwise. He badly needs replacing. And I say that as someone who was happy to see him given a chance this season.

He’s good Championship standard imo

And our goalkeeper is the worst player on the pitch and nobody will convince me otherwise. He badly needs replacing. And I say that as someone who was happy to see him given a chance this season.

Is there any other keeper in the PL you wouldn't swap him for?

My answer is no. That tells me everything I need to know. He's not awful but he's nowhere near good enough to be a PL regular.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463