Aston Villa Ticket Allocation

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnstileblue63

Does anyone know just how many the will be bringing down?,
its a sell out i know but, how many have they been given?
they get an extra 10% i think compared to a league game allocation.

I should know this bloody working there!!

Does anyone know just how many the will be bringing down?,
its a sell out i know but, how many have they been given?
they get an extra 10% i think compared to a league game allocation.

I should know this bloody working there!!

It's up to 10% for the League. Up to 15 % for the League Cup.

All of the 4,112 tickets that were allocated to Villa have been sold to their season ticket holders.

we sold them straight away, the £10 price was a great incentive from you, was a refreshing change to be honest, Chelsea and the shit were £48

Yup - it's really good to know that all the Villa fans will have only paid a tenner when almost half of the City fans will have paid twice as much.

:icon_conf

Yup - it's really good to know that all the Villa fans will have only paid a tenner when almost half of the City fans will have paid twice as much.

:icon_conf

Great here, isn't it

season ticket holders a tenner non ST holders 20 quid. with a 5 quid voucher off the stoke game with every ticket.

how much you paid?

thats a bit out of order if you got charged more :018:

Season ticket holders are paying a tenner; everybody else twenty! If yours hadn't all gone to season-ticket holders, the rest would have had to pay £20 - so, on the strict definition, we are not being charged more.

Last edited:
thats not too bad tho

what you normally get charged?

Cup games are set on a match-by-match basis. Most League games are from £22, but there are various offers.

are more fans going because we are playing villa or because its O'Neils return? I hope this isnt a match we remember as an O'Neils first return to leicester, obviously ill clap a little at the start of the match for him then its down to business i hate villa and dont care about O'Neil now, obviously i want him to do well and thank him for the great job but he is history....

are more fans going because we are playing villa or because its O'Neils return? I hope this isnt a match we remember as an O'Neils first return to leicester, obviously ill clap a little at the start of the match for him then its down to business i hate villa and dont care about O'Neil now, obviously i want him to do well and thank him for the great job but he is history....

Bollux do we want him to do well................... and our thanks to him before was his feckin wages, before he scarpered of to Celtic.

If they'd charged them £20 they'd have had to charge us the same.

Yeah I realise that, but did they give the villa fans a £5 off voucher for the Stoke match, if we had it so should they.....

Martin O'Neill is an ex-manager of ours. Nothing to do with us any more and should be treated as such. I wish him well in life but not in his new job. He is the same as any other Vila manager - and I don't like Villa or their managers. Never have done - and I'm certainly not going to start now.

How many tickets do we have left?
I just realised I haven't got mine. :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675