Match Thread Aston Villa v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another cracking short corner...

I only got in 20 mins into the game. Turned it on about 30 seconds before Maddison scored.

I came home at the right time!

Like the setup a lot so far. Thomas and Ricardo both impressing in their positions

Ross Barkley looks a bit like Lance Armstrong. That's how interesting I'm finding this game. No complaints though, we've been far the better side.

We’re simply miles ahead of them in every possible way

Thomas has been excellent. I think Tielemans is like a metronome in that midfield. He just keeps everything ticking. I don't buy this 'he's been overplayed' nonsense; he's clearly a player who needs to be kept in rhythm. Vardy has moved really well today as well and created lots of space. It is coming for him; he is beginning to look more and more lively .

What a supreme half of football. Absolutely pissing all over them.

A special word for Thomas, he looks such a good talent. So comfortable on the ball and almost always makes the right choice. Yet another superb prospect.

“A huge game on after this” witter on the Sky wankers

They just don’t get it

I only got in 20 mins into the game. Turned it on about 30 seconds before Maddison scored.

I came home at the right time!
I came in 23 mins into the game. Turned it on 30 second after Barnes scored.

Bugger!

Luke Thomas more likely to get in to the England Squad at this rate than Chilwell. #BENCHilwell

Luke Thomas more likely to get in to the England Squad at this rate than Chilwell. #BENCHilwell

It’s very premature, but he looks every bit the prospect Chilwell did...and frankly, looks a bit more polished.

Can’t wait to see how he develops.

Thomas is definitely having his best game so far this season. I think comparisons to Chilwell are far too premature.

Seems that we’re only winning this because Grealish isn’t playing.

We’re simply miles ahead of them in every possible way

Not according to Redknapp. The difference between these two teams is the fact that Greakish isn't playing.

He really is a useless sap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670