August Awards - Your View

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheffield_fox

Here are the awards for August as voted by you, the LCFC forum using public.

The players who have played enough to be nominated in the awards that are decided over multiple games are (played over 40% of total minutes): Ian Walker, Peter Canero, Danny Tiatto, Nikos Dabizas, Martin Keown, Matt Heath, Lilian Nalis, James Scowcroft, Jordan Stewart, Chris Makin, Gareth Williams, David Connolly & Jason Wilcox.

The players who are omitted from the awards that are decided over multiple games who have played some part are: Keith Gillespie, Dion Dublin, Scott Gemmill, Trevor Benjamin, Joey Gudjonsson & Nathan Blake.

Here are the awards that YOU decided.

Player Of The Month Award - decided by best average rating throughout the month.

3rd - Chris Makin - 6.98
2nd - Ian Walker - 7.05
1st - Danny Tiatto - 8.02

Flop Of The Month Award - decided by worst average rating throughout the month.

3rd - Gareth Williams - 5.55
2nd - Jordan Stewart - 4.63
1st - Jason Wilcox - 4.49

Best Individual Performance - decided by best average rating over one game (must have played 45 mins or longer)

3rd - David Connolly vs West Ham United (H) - 8.48
2nd - Nikos Dabizas vs Derby County (A) - 8.64
1st - Danny Tiatto vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (A) - 8.70

Worst Individual Performance - decided by worst average rating over one game (must have played 45 mins or longer).

3rd - Gareth Williams vs Watford (H) - 3.57
2nd - Matt Heath vs Brighton & Hove Albion (H) - 3.49
1st - Dion Dublin vs Brighton & Hove Albion (H) - 3.31

Best Team Performance - decided by all players averaged over one game.

3rd - Wolverhampton Wanderers (A) - 6.19
2nd - West Ham United (H) - 6.74
1st - Derby County (A) - 7.00

Worst Team Performance - decided by all players averaged over one game.

3rd - Watford (H) - 5.56
2nd - Millwall (A) - 5.46
1st - Brighton & Hove Albion (H) - 4.53

Most Consistent Player Of The Month - decided by the least variation between their highest and lowest average.

3rd - Danny Tiatto - Max 8.70 / Min 7.30
2nd - Chris Makin - Max 7.22 / Min 6.75
1st - Peter Canero - Max 5.80 / Min 5.41

Most Erratic Player Of The Month - decided by the most variation between their highest and lowest average.

3rd - Matt Heath - Max 7.41 / Min 3.49
2nd - David Connolly - Max 8.48 / Min 4.27
1st - Nikos Dabizas - Max 8.64 / Min 3.97

Defender Of The Month - decided by average rating throughout the month.

3rd - Martin Keown - 6.88
2nd - Chris Makin - 6.98
1st - Danny Tiatto - 8.02

Midfielder Of The Month - decided by average rating throughout the month.

3rd - Gareth Williams - 5.55
2nd - James Scowcroft - 6.45
1st - Lilian Nalis - 6.54

Attacker Of The Month - decided by average rating throughout the month.

1st - David Connolly - 6.30
(only striker to play enough minutes to qualify)

Please feel free to leave comments on any of the awards, whether you agree/disagree with any of them and who you though would win. Thanks to everyone who voted this month, lets keep this going throughout the season.

Good stuff, Sheffield. There ought to be a job for you down at the Walkers!

It will be very interesting to see how the stats pan out for the team over the course of the season.

Keep up the good work!

I think these topics are the most intresting thing on here!

Good Work Sheff Fox

Interesting stuff, not too sure about the 'Most Consistent Player Of The Month' though, somebody getting 3.58 and 3.2 would just mean consistantly crap :? surely it should reflect consistantly good.
Keep up the good work and I will try and vote more, just been too pissed off to do so since WestHam.

Compton Fox said:
Good stuff, Sheffield. There ought to be a job for you down at the Walkers!

It will be very interesting to see how the stats pan out for the team over the course of the season.

Keep up the good work!

Perhaps manager?

My CV:

Taken Canvey Island from the Conference up to a respectable division one team in 6 seasons (on championship manager)
Deliberately got Man Utd relegated :lol:

Ooh and I believe this is my 1,000th post! Seems like a long time coming.

Congrats!

I have once managed the mighty Desbourgh to victory int the europen cup aswell, might I add

Naughty Fox said:
Interesting stuff, not too sure about the 'Most Consistent Player Of The Month' though, somebody getting 3.58 and 3.2 would just mean consistantly crap :? surely it should reflect consistantly good.
Keep up the good work and I will try and vote more, just been too pissed off to do so since WestHam.

Yeh I was thinking that, but I couldnt think of any other way to do it. Perhaps maybe doing what I've done but only for players where the minimum is over 6.00 or something like that...

i think its great work and should be published in the press as its a fans view we should even stage an end of season awards night :roll:

Anyone managed to get the current Leicester squad to play well together in Championship Manager?

d70g said:
Anyone managed to get the current Leicester squad to play well together in Championship Manager?

Yep, won the UEFA with them already. It's a pity they don't gel together in real life though.

top work sheff, how long did that take you?

do all players start on 5 and then adjust accordingly?
did dublin start on 100,000 to get a rating of 3.31 in the seagulls game?

Ive been taking ratings from everyone on this, and two other messageboards after every game and just using those to get these stats out of it.

And above all very accurate as well. Suppose it goes to show that if all views are tallied up then the average is about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669