Away Ticket Priority System Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Unsure if this should go in away match threads - Mods to decide

Not sure if you know but the priority system for this year has changed. Instead of stamps they are now awarding points for each away game. My understanding is that a midweek game on a chilly January night that is already covered by Sky TV will attract a lot more points than D***Y away on a saturday 15.00 kick off. Fair doos I think to reward those that go to those sort of games. I guess if you go to all games it matters not. Or does it? Read on.

Next season's priority rating will therefore depend on the number of points you have accumulated during this season. Seems ok so far.

However. I usually go with my mate and my son. One of us goes or orders the tickets for all three of us so we can sit together etc. What has now happened is that despite us giving the ticket office our three reference numbers the points are not showing on the two accounts that dont go and fetch the tickets. The person who does fetch them is showing a purchase of three tickets.

Now I aint Einstein but it seems to me to be quite simple to apportion the ticket sales and therefore valuable (to us) priority points to the correct account when we give them the numbers at the point of sale.

We have e mailed to complain and are awaiting a response but if you are in the same boat it may be worth checking where you stand now rather than leaving it.

Typical LCFC ticket office in my book, different owners, different day, different location same shite service.

Rant over for now.

The points, although you cannot see them will be against your client ref on the TO system.

I have already questioned this on the basis a friend purchased my Cov ticket.

No need to panic!

The points, although you cannot see them will be against your client ref on the TO system.

I have already questioned this on the basis a friend purchased my Cov ticket.

No need to panic!

When you book online, you have to give the client refs of the other people you are getting tickets for - the points will therefore be going onto their account. I understand that once the new ticket office is fully open, you will be able to similarly register the client refs of friends and family for whom you sometimes get tickets.

When you book online, you have to give the client refs of the other people you are getting tickets for - the points will therefore be going onto their account. I understand that once the new ticket office is fully open, you will be able to similarly register the client refs of friends and family for whom you sometimes get tickets.

You can already do this.

Duzza got my Cov tickets, along with 3-4 others. The entire purchase is under his client ref, but the TO have assured him the individual references used have the appropriate points against them.

Unsure if this should go in away match threads - Mods to decide

Not sure if you know but the priority system for this year has changed. Instead of stamps they are now awarding points for each away game. My understanding is that a midweek game on a chilly January night that is already covered by Sky TV will attract a lot more points than D***Y away on a saturday 15.00 kick off. Fair doos I think to reward those that go to those sort of games. I guess if you go to all games it matters not. Or does it? Read on.

Next season's priority rating will therefore depend on the number of points you have accumulated during this season. Seems ok so far.

However. I usually go with my mate and my son. One of us goes or orders the tickets for all three of us so we can sit together etc. What has now happened is that despite us giving the ticket office our three reference numbers the points are not showing on the two accounts that dont go and fetch the tickets. The person who does fetch them is showing a purchase of three tickets.

Now I aint Einstein but it seems to me to be quite simple to apportion the ticket sales and therefore valuable (to us) priority points to the correct account when we give them the numbers at the point of sale.

We have e mailed to complain and are awaiting a response but if you are in the same boat it may be worth checking where you stand now rather than leaving it.

Typical LCFC ticket office in my book, different owners, different day, different location same shite service.

Rant over for now.

We've got the same problem. We've always had 2 tickets, usually getting tickets on Priority 1 stage, so how they've failed to allocate them to the two client references (which they need to have to know I'm priority 1) I have no idea!

We've got the same problem. We've always had 2 tickets, usually getting tickets on Priority 1 stage, so how they've failed to allocate them to the two client references (which they need to have to know I'm priority 1) I have no idea!

Perhaps they have. I'm sure it won't be hard to sort out.

You can already do this.

Duzza got my Cov tickets, along with 3-4 others. The entire purchase is under his client ref, but the TO have assured him the individual references used have the appropriate points against them.

I didn't buy online though.

Perhaps they have. I'm sure it won't be hard to sort out.

It's a lot harder when you live in Birmingham and every call I've made to the ticket office over the past six months has taken about 30 mins.

We have checked our points and they dont show for the two of us that didnt purchase the tickets even though they have our numbers. Maybe its a temporary blip but it would lead to a lot of upset from those of us who go to every game if not hence my original post.

I didn't buy online though.

I think that is the point that NF was making - that you can have the points properly allocated wherever you buy the tickets.

It's a lot harder when you live in Birmingham and every call I've made to the ticket office over the past six months has taken about 30 mins.

Email the ticket office with the details that they need to sort the points out on the one game that has taken place so far.

Don't ring the ticket office in future. Order your tickets on line so that you can yourself ensure that the points are correctly awarded.

That's it.

We have checked our points and they dont show for the two of us that didnt purchase the tickets even though they have our numbers. Maybe its a temporary blip but it would lead to a lot of upset from those of us who go to every game if not hence my original post.

I think you're right to make people aware of the problem; at the very least they can ensure that points are correctly awarded in the future. As far as the points for the Cov game go, you've got 51 weeks to sort it out; I don't think you'll need all of them.

Happened to me last season when I ordered 3 burnley tickets online on general sale (not on P 2 as I could have done).
I emailed the TO giving the client ref numbers of my two friends and they were allocated acordingly.

Also, does any one know if the points required for each priority have been decided yet? If so, what are they?

Also, does any one know if the points required for each priority have been decided yet? If so, what are they?

Nothing has been decided yet. It might not even be the same for each game; some other clubs vary the number of points needed, according to the numbers of tickets they have for a particular match.

Email the ticket office with the details that they need to sort the points out on the one game that has taken place so far.

Don't ring the ticket office in future. Order your tickets on line so that you can yourself ensure that the points are correctly awarded.

That's it.

Have you tried using Lcfc Direct? It's unbelievably slow both at home and at work. I hope this is as a result of the ticket office upgrades and not because the system is crap.

What would have been nice is for the ticket office to have got it right first time.

Have you tried using Lcfc Direct? It's unbelievably slow both at home and at work.

Yes. It's just taken me a little over 4 minutes to purchase a ticket for the Reading game from the second I started to type in the URL to the moment it told me my purchase was complete.

How long did you say it takes on the phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669